Chapter Twenty Eight ➰

YOUR LIPS ON MINE

Tia POV

To Lydia:
Don't you think it's about time you came home?

I'm bored.

Friends isn't any fun without you commentating :(

Why the fuck aren't you texting me back?

You're a slut and I hate you.

I gave up texting her when I realised I wasn't getting a response.

What's the point in having a phone if you can't text me back? Especially when I need her the most right now, I'd been mentally preparing myself all afternoon to go over to the boys apartment and finally speak to Hunter.

I'd finally gotten over my depressive state and was ready to talk, and I needed my best friend to have her phone on at all times just Incase it went horribly wrong.

Life would be so much easier if she knew about the whole gang thing, cause if she came home and I wasn't here she'd probably figure out that Hunter has me banished away to some dungeon and intends to make me die a slow and painful death.

Probably a little unrealistic but hey he could if he wanted to I suppose, I had no clue how I was gonna start this conversation with him, I didn't even know if he was at home. I ran to the window to see if I could see his car parked out front in his usual spot, I couldn't.

Jarred's wasn't there either. Where the hell is everyone today? My phone finally buzzed, I darted over to the table where I'd left it praying it was my best friend.

From Lucas:
Checked the gym rota, how do you fancy tomorrow night around 1am? Should be quiet at that time X

I'd almost forgot that I'd asked him for self defence lessons. Why on earth do I get myself into these situations? I couldn't back out now.

To Lucas:
Sounds good :)

Seconds later my phone buzzed again, this time it wasn't Lucas it was the one person I'd been trying to get in touch with for 4 fucking hours.

From Lydia:
Chillax your hormones woman. What is so urgent that you felt the need to leave me 20 texts, 18 missed calls, 1 FaceTime missed call, 4 whatsapp notifications and a mention on Twitter?

I squealed in excitement as I quickly went into my calls history and let her number ring.

"Thank god you're alive."

"What is wrong with you?" I laughed, 4 hours was a very slow and painful time to have to wait for a text back how didn't she understand that?

"Ok so you've probably gathered or heard off Jarred that me and Hunter aren't exactly friends right now."

"why aren't you friends?"

"Don't matter about the reason does it really he's just an idiot, isn't that pretty self explanatory? So anyway yeah so I kind of told him I wanted some space, but now I feel I've had that space and I should talk to him, so how do I go about closing the space? And telling him I've had enough of the space thing. Are you with me?"

"Jesus Christ. Pull yourself together Tia! If you wanna speak to him then speak to him if you don't then don't, stop thinking too much into things, just live for the moment and do exactly what you feel is right in the moment."

That silenced me, shit she was really good at this advice stuff, I knew there was a reason I forgave her when she hit me in the face with my dads shovel when we were 5 years old, she's actually pretty useful but still that violent streak is there.