Chapter Sixty Four: ➰

A DEAL WITH THE DEVIL 

*

Hunter's POV

"Hey it's Tia, sorry I can't come to the phone right now, I probably don't want to speak to you or I'm busy scoffing my face with pizza. Leave me a message and I might just get back to you."

I listened to Tia's voicemail for the fourth time and groaned in frustration. The last thing I heard after that bitch was saying some rather vile things to my girl, was Tia asking me to trust her before disconnecting the link.

Fucking fantastic.

Id made sure every single person of mine inside that building was on full alert. Tia what the hell are you playing at? I said this was a terrible idea all along. And of course this is Tia we're talking about, of course she wouldn't follow my rules.

You know what I need to do? Stop letting her have her own way. Or else I was gonna have a full head of grey hair before I see my 30th birthday. Girls are a fucking nightmare.

"5 more minutes. If she's not made an appearance I'm going in." I informed the two other people in my car, Jarred and Sam. I lent over to the glove box and took out the sleek black hand gun, tucking it away beneath my jacket.

Jarred's head whipped round to mine. "Woah." He held his hands up. "What you planning on doing shooting Molly?"

"If it comes to that then yeah." Female or not, if she's got Tia in any kind of danger or in harms way. I wouldn't think twice about pulling the trigger.

"Over there." Sam interrupted, pointing over to the furthest exit door, I squinted my eyes and followed in the direction he was pointing at, Mick was leaning out, ushering me to move the car to the door. I didn't think twice about starting the car.

"What the fucks going on?" I seethed, jumping out of the car. As Mick peered out making sure there was nobody lingering around watching us, making me even more nervous.

"We have a situation boss." He said quietly. Before I had chance to react, I saw the situation he was talking about, least it wasn't my girlfriend unconscious though, always a positive.

Tia and Lydia were holding this girls weight by themselves, practically dragging her to the door. "What the hell is this?" I asked as soon as her eyes met mine.

"An early Christmas present, what the fuck does it look like Hunter. Leverage. I got you leverage." She snapped, her breathing heavy. Fuck this was a new Tia I'd never seen before, this was a badass Tia.

Damn I couldn't deny the fact she was clever. It was a little unsettling that she fits into the gang so well. "She is alive isn't she?" Sam asked quietly, as him and Jarred helped take the weight of the girl from them.

"She's alive." Lydia snorted. "Probably gonna wake up with a killer headache though. Came in like Jackie Chan and whacked the bitch with a ceramic vase."

"Babe it's a nice thought and all but what exactly are we gonna do with her? She's already shown she's not gonna answer any questions?" I asked my girlfriend, ignoring Lydia's boastful comments.

Tia only grinned and pulled out Molly's mobile phone. "Oh I'm sure there's someone worthwhile in here we can video call, maybe that will give them some motivation to give Abi back."