Chapter Sixty Three: ➰

THE MISSING PART TWO

*

Tia's POV

"Hunter please." I begged. "Hear my theory behind it first." Maybe I could make it sound a little bit more convincing and a little less dangerous with my words.

"What do I need to know? Tia the answer is no. Not a chance in hell. My sister walked in there this morning and didn't return, we have no clue where she is or what they've done to her. I'm not prepared to send you in there, I'm not willing to take that risk." I smiled slightly at his over protective behaviour, he means well, he always means well, but I still had to do this. Little did he know I was doing it with or without his permission.

"When Abi went in there you weren't prepared for a kidnapping, how were you to know? Look I'll ask a few questions, I won't make a scene, and I'm sure you'll have 1000 men guarding the place to make sure I return. It could be a dead end but if she lets something slip it's a lot more than what we have now." I walked over to him placing my hands in his, rubbing small circles on his hands, I didn't care that a room full of eyes were on us.

"I promised myself I would never put you in danger ever again. Sending you in there is like throwing you to the lions. You don't know what she'll try. She got her best friend to drug you for crying out loud." He wasn't putting me in danger, if anything I was putting myself in danger, his conscious is clear. However I did appreciate the sincerity in his voice of trying to protect me all the time, although it pissed me off sometimes, I was still grateful. With him I always feel safe.

"Hunter." I sighed. "This is necessary, we have to get your sister back. We have no other options."

"She's right mate." Jarred added quietly. "Time is quickly passing by. We'll make sure she's protected from all angles."

"Tia, are you sure you are happy to do this?" Shane asked me placing a hand on my shoulder gently, looking in my eyes for confirmation.

"Yes." I didn't hesitate to answer. "I can't promise what the outcome will bring, I don't want to make the situation worse. But I was once friends with this girl I know how she plays. I can do this."

"Yeah she plays dirty!" Hunter sneered, glaring at everyone in the room that agreed I should do this.

"So I'll make sure I play it dirtier, I have you guys behind me. She's not stupid the minute she sees me she knows she'll be outnumbered. I just want 20 minutes then I'll get out of there." I tried to bargain.

"I was think more along the lines of 5 minutes." I ignored Hunter's comment.

"I can whip up some fake membership cards overnight, that way we can have guys on the inside of the building and out." James added to the conversation. I could see the debate in Hunter's eye as everyone had their input.

"There's one thing we're forgetting." Lydia pointed out standing to her feet. "We need to cover all angles." She walked over and placed a hand on Kyle's shoulder. "Kyle get dolled up babe, you're going on a date."

"With who?" He spluttered. I wasn't following either. Now wasn't the time to be sending one of Hunter's best men on a date. Jesus Lyd time and a place.

"Stacey Harrison of course." She grinned. "I just created a fake Facebook profile and dropped her a message. Someone's gotta keep her occupied, steal her phone and make sure she doesn't contact her best friend. That way Molly won't know any different she'll genuinely think her friend is her client when she's entering that treatment room."