Chapter Fifty Nine: ➰

FALLING HARD.

*

Tia's POV

When I awoke from my rather peaceful nap, I was greeted with no other than my best friends face directly in mine as she shook me awake. "What time is it?" I asked her in a groggy tone, as I wrapped the duvet firmly around me and looked at her through squinted eyes.

"It's like 7pm you lazy fuck!" She said full of disapproval, pulling the duvet from me. "You won't sleep tonight Tia and you have work tomorrow."

I groaned. I'd almost forgotten I was back at work tomorrow, I couldn't leave Mitchell doing all my dirty work while I lay at home like a slob, he probably thinks I'm the worst boss ever. Actually fuck you Hunter I'm tempted to call in sick.

"Lucky for you I also have work tomorrow. So you are blessed with my company for the whole day!" She tapped my nose playfully.

"You can be my office bitch." I grinned, stretching out. Making her raise her eyebrows at me. "That's unless I decide to take another duvet day."

"Fuck you!" She laughed.

"Language." I scolded. "I can sack you Lydia don't ever forget that!" I tried my hardest to show off my best serious expression.

"You wouldn't dare." She said with a dramatic intake of breath. "You know I just brighten up your day with my aura, plus I bought your favourite cookies to take to work tomorrow!"

A smile stretched out on my face. "Maybe I was wrong, maybe you need a promotion." I hopped up off my bed and glanced at my reflection in the mirror, my face was completely make up free and my hair kind of resembled a birds nest.

"I'm going out." She announced also standing, I turned to face her. "Jarred's taking me to the gym to work out, I reckon it's gonna get very hot and sweaty!" She winked, making me finally notice her outfit, she was dressed in tight black leggings and an adidas cropped T-shirt showing off her toned stomach.

"Gross." I shuddered. "Since when do you like to work out?" Lydia was never one for gyms and working out, I recall her going once back home and put it this way she never went again.

"I don't, I hate the gym. But I like watching Jarred work out, he's always got this determined look on his face and it's so sexyyyy!" Her eyes had this far away look in them, as she stared over towards the window.

"Can you not stand in my bedroom imagining you and Jarred having gym sex, your face looks kind of creepy!" I told her, making her snap out of her trance.

"Oh please, don't tell me you haven't thought about boning Hunter in every single place you can think of!" Yes, yes I have. On the bar, in the office, yeah probably the gym and most definitely in his car.

"N-no I haven't." I stuttered slightly.

"Liar." She muttered sarcastically. The stuttering totally gave me away. Damn it.

"Ok I totally have!" I admitted. "Ive got a little bucket list in my head." I hid my face in my hands shamefully.

Lydia only smirked at my little confession and then burst out laughing. My face flared up like a tomato. "W-what are you laughing at?" I asked, only making her laugh harder which in turn just made me feel a little more paranoid.

"Nothing." She said in between giggles as she calmed her self down. "I'm leaving. Have a nice night Tia, there's a present waiting for you on the sofa." I looked on confusingly as I watched her leave my room, closing the door behind her.