Chapter Eighty Two: ➰

SHOCK REVELATIONS
*

Tia's POV

I suppose you could call it pretty cliche of me, that the first thing that came to my mind when I awoke from alcohol induced coma was.. I am never drinking again.

Not because I was feeling like absolute death, I'd actually become so accustomed to being hungover that I'd cracked how to handle them, but rather because I was a complete embarrassment last night.

And Hunter was still mad.

"I can't believe you fell asleep though, like hello," he pointed down to his private parts, "why would you even do that to him?" He'd already said this like a thousand times in the past 30 minutes. What more could I say to him? Wasn't like it was intentional. He was overreacting.

I groaned. "Will you just drop it? I've said I'm sorry."

"But I can't get my head round it, why Tia? Why? Who the fuck does that?"

"Because I was fucking drunk you stupid piece of shit now shut the fuck up before I throw your ass out the window and you'll never receive sex again full stop. Ok?" I all but screamed at him, you know how I said I'd learnt how to handle hangovers? Yeah I lied my head is pounding and I could really do without Hunter sulking because I didn't sort his body parts out.

"Alright bloody hell, are you on your period or something? That's what all this is about isn't it? Do you want chocolate? Or maybe some pain relief for those cramp things girls get?" This would be a reasonable time for him to leave one of his weapons lying around.

Maybe then I could shoot him again and make him shut the hell up.

"Don't be such a man Hunter," I pulled the covers firmly around me, why do they all just assume we have our periods whenever we're not all smiles and fucking unicorns?

"I'm confused. So are you or not?"

"No I am not. I'm hungover you fat headed moron, now leave me the hell alone and let me sleep." He'd done nothing but tire me out since the minute I opened my eyes, and not in a good way either.

"Don't you think you've done enough sleeping?" He said accusingly, please someone shoot him.

"No clearly not if I can still hear your whiny voice going on and on."

"Why so angry babe?" Seriously I was throwing him out the window.

"Hunter," I sighed, "look I'm hungover and fragile today please take it easy on me and just be silent for like ten minutes." Although he was seriously winding me up this morning, I was so glad we had so easily slipped back into our normal routine, it was like all of the upset these past few months had never even happened.

"How about a better option, I go and whip something up in the kitchen while you lay here, think about your actions and cheer the fuck up?" He asked with folded arms leaning over my curled up body.

I shrugged, "sounds reasonable enough."

Hunter jumped off the bed and kissed me on the head, "ok stay right there." Not like I planned on getting out of this bed anytime soon.

I decided to check my phone while waiting for Hunter to bring me breakfast, I could get used to this. The only messages I had were from Lydia.

From Lydia:

Was it worth it? X