Chapter Sixty Seven: ➰

***WARNING THIS CHAPTER CONTAINS SCENES OF A SEXUAL NATURE. WHO AM I KIDDING THERES A FULL ON SEX SCENE, YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED READ AT OWN RISK!***

  I LOVE YOU

*

Tia's POV

"I dare you." He shouted beneath me, the tone of his voice sending shivers down my whole body. Hunter was playing a dangerous game, he knew there's no way you can can go back, not once those dreaded three words have been spoken anyway.

I dare you.

A sober me would chicken out, drunkern me though which was my current state right now was totally game for it. Damn you Hunter Blake.

"What if I hit my head and die Hunter?" I whined, looking down from the rocks I was standing on, at the handsome guy floating around the water with nothing but a pair of boxers on. Let's go skinny dipping he said, it'll be fun he said. It was a dramatic height from up here though, my heart was beating ten times faster than it normally would and I was absolutely petrified of drowning.

"Stop thinking about it so much. Just jump in the waters lovely." He shouted back up to me.

"The chattering of your teeth say differently." I pointed out, he was so full of shit.

"I swear I'll come up there and push you off if you don't jump in." He told me, slightly losing his patience. "I thought Tia had game."

I looked down again, assessing the situation, he dared me I have to do it. Stop thinking about it and just jump in. Live for the moment that was our motto for tonight. And just to point it out Tia definitely has game.

"Tia my balls are turning fucking blue here!" I closed my eyes and ignored his snappy remarks , because in no way were they helping the situation.

"I thought you said the water was lovely?" I asked rather sarcastically.

"And I thought you said game on?" He threw at me.

Think of it as a life or death situation.

So that's what I did I pictured a mountain lion heading towards me and my only escape route was to jump in this lake and be saved by Prince Charming, hey don't judge me. I'm drunk and fragile. I took a few steps back, keeping my eyes firmly screwed shut and then I went for it.

1, 2, 3.

Before I could even think about it and open my eyes, my body hit the water, which may I add was absolutely freezing cold. Me and deep water aren't great friends so as soon as I was under, I kicked my arms and legs as fast as I could to resurface above the water, I felt my body being given a helping hand until what felt like hours, I was safe in his arms and fully able to breathe again, although my adrenaline was thriving.

"Yay! I escaped the mountain lion." I cheered feeling majorly proud of myself for taking that leap of faith. Hunter looked at me quizzically, so I just brushed him off it's easier than explaining.

We spent the next 20 minutes or so swimming around the lake, underneath the moonlight playing around, splashing each other just being fun and careless. When my lips started to turn blue that's when Hunter decided it was time to step out, luckily we'd come prepared with towels and spare sets of clothes for each of us and of course the most important item, the bottle of tequila.

Priorities.

"Here." Hunter wrapped a towel around my half naked body, I stood there awkwardly dithering from the coldness, as he quickly dried himself off and put on a fresh outfit. I followed suit, and threw on my tracksuit bottoms and my favourite hoodie of Hunter's, while he collected wood from the forest area around us to start a fire, he's a real Boy Scout I'll tell you that much for free that fire was up and burning in no time. Made me fancy him that little bit more.