Chapter Ninety: ➰

THE SISTER

*

Tia's POV

Three whole days.

That's 72 hours.

That's how long id been stuck in hell.

Three fucking days, surrounded by a of bunch psychopaths who were the only people I had for company, and let me just tell you they weren't the social bunch you could have tea and a chat with, oh no these were the kind you get into a fist fight with at every opportunity. Only that's a lie because the fight is one sided because my arms are cuffed behind me and there's nothing I can do about it.

I could use my legs though right?

Wrong. They'd also tied those together, as my ass sat numbly against the dirty stone floor. I mean I didn't expect to wake up in a 5 star establishment, but I definitely wasn't expecting this shit hole.

And that's exactly what it resembled, a hole. A dirty black hole. The walls could only be described as cave like, they looked and felt wet, as did the floor, no light at all shone throughout the place, whatever it was, it wasn't above ground that's for sure.

We were miles away from normalisation, no one would hear my screams or pleas for help. Nobody was coming to get me, because nobody knew where I was, that's the sad reality.

The occasional rat would scurry by, the first day I screamed and shuddered, now it was apparent I much preferred them brushing against my leg then those dirty old men, oh that's right every time I'd piss one of them off, they'd try and scare me by brushing a hand up my leg or trying to cop a feel of something. Biting and head butting proved to be very successful.

Although I was pretty sure there was only so much more I could take before my body would shut down and I'd give up completely. How long am I supposed to put up with this? How long do I fight for? When would Hunter figure this shit out and rescue me.

I was weak, I was barely ever getting anything to eat apart from the occasional piece of bread and the odd cup of water, my whole body was drained of energy, and the fact they had me sitting here half naked in only my underwear, nice, expensive underwear that was meant to be silky white yet now looked disgustingly dirty.

There were three guys who were regularly babysitting me, however the majority of the time it tended to be just two of them shorty and stinky. I'd nicknamed them this as one was incredibly short, pretty sure when stood up I'd tower over him, he was large in other areas though such as his bulging waist line, and then there's stinky, if you think I need a shower then you need to smell this guy, dude hasn't washed for about 7 years, this also being the guy who was driving the limo and shamelessly knocked me out. I should probably tell you about the third guy who will often show his face but of course you've already met him before, that's right Ritchie, Nathan's trusted sidekick.

"Stop fucking tapping!" Shorty spat at me as I continued to rattle my charm bracelet against the tight cuffs around my hands.

"Or what?" I challenged. I should really learn to keep my mouth shut, but it's a habit I'm yet to control.

"You really wanna test that theory?" I rolled my eyes as he pulled the knife from his pocket and waved it dangerously close to my face. The most he was going to do was cut me, wasn't like he was gonna kill me, that much was obvious they needed me, I'd be dead already if they didn't.

"Maybe I do." I winced in pain as the blade pierced through my cheek, but I quickly masked it and held a brave face. "That the best you got? Maybe go for the heart next time you might actually do some damage. Oh that's right you can't kill me."