Chapter Ninety Five: ➰

WHEN ALL HELL BREAKS LOOSE
*

Hunter's POV

Everything was set.

Well almost everything we had only just come to the conclusion of which entrance we should use to get down into those tunnels.

We decided it would be more beneficial to create our own escape route and we'd do this by going underneath the apartment block building. Trust me there's logic to that reason.

The club was useless as they already knew that one like the back of their hands, well they got Lucas in so they definitely know it in some way. The gym was to obvious, the other option we faced was my house. But if they followed us right till the very end, we would be screwed they'd be bang on in the centre of Blake manor, the only place we can sleep with both eyes firmly shut at night. So we scrapped that idea too.

So that's how we got here to the apartments that we all once lived in. We'd managed to bribe the doorman to allow us into the cellar of this place, Lydia made out we were landscapers and we're planning on buying the building, I mean I could if I wanted to but what the hell would I need it for? But nonetheless he bought her story and happily pocketed £1000 for his discretion.

Obviously that bill so generously offered by Lydia came out of my pocket.

"Ok so I bought a drill, and thought maybe we'd drill a hole big enough to get us all down there," Kyle spoke proudly waving around the drill.

I practically face palmed myself. Luckily both myself and Jarred have brain cells so we already have a plan of action.

"You do realise that would take hours right?" Jarred asked crossing his arms, not at all convinced with Kyle's way of doing things.

Kyle scoffed, "don't be silly, give me half an hour and I'll be done." He pulled back the drill ready to power it up. "This is a powerful drill, don't underestimate it."

I snatched it out of his hands and threw it to the other side of the room not caring about any damages I may have just caused, I didn't have time for this. Seriously where is his brain?

"Do you mind that's expensive!"

"Kyle. Are you hearing yourself right now? You want to use that piece of crap to make continuous loud noises for the next hour, are you trying to attract attention?"

"What else is gonna make a big hole in the floor to get us down there?" He asked me, seriously I worry for where the hell we found him from, I was now second guessing his involvement in all of this, he's a danger to himself.

"Someone remind me why we bought him along." Lydia rolled her eyes, voicing my exact thoughts.

I slapped him round his cheeks to liven him up, "luckily for you, I have a very good business relationship with Mr Chang who specialises in explosives. Watch and learn little K, watch and learn."

Jarred grabbed the device from his bag and placed it in the centre of the basement, he ushered for us all to step back, I held my hands over my ears to attempt to block out some of the deafening noise it was about to make.

"Sorry I'm late," the cellar door smacked against the wall causing us all to jump. "Oliver got really sick and after his bottle, and then he needed his nappy changing and then I couldn't find his dummy, it's been chaos guys honestly."