Chapter Forty: ➰

SO CLOSE

*

Tia POV

Safe to say me and Hunter had drank more than our body weight in tequila, we'd also learnt a very valuable lesson... Vodka and tequila in one glass mixed together wasn't for us. And would always be a recipe for disaster.

Hunter had bought us to some little run down bar in a back street somewhere, it was only a small bar but it sold alcohol so we would never complain. Hunter owns a club for god sake but he said he couldn't be doing with everyone approaching him every two minutes to talk business so hence why he bought us here. No one would find us here.

"Another two Tom." Hunter ordered some more shots for us from the barman, who was a middle aged bald bloke, full of tattoos and piercings, if I wasn't with mr mafia I'd probably be having an accident in my pants right about now.

Tom took the money and lined up the two shots on the bar where me and Hunter had been sitting for around 4 hours now, it's a good job I had a seat because I hadn't attempted to walk in a while and from the amount of alcohol we had consumed I probably wouldn't get too far.

I pulled my ugliest face while I knocked back my shot, slamming my glass back down on the bar. "Holy shit." I declared. Hunter downed his and gave me a small chuckle.

"Do you think we should slow now down on the drinks." I slurred.

"You mean slow down?" He laughed his head rolling back.

"No I meant stop now." I told him with an annoyed voice. Who was he the speech police? Stick to violence sweetheart.

"Sureeeeeee!" He drawled out. "You can admit your absolutely plastered, you don't have to try and act sober, cause you're really bad at it." If he kept fucking laughing I would pinch his nipple and make him cry. Hey I might just do that anyway it sounds like fun.

"I am perfectly OK, I can handle my drink sooo  good." He shook his head in disapproval.

"Lies." He whispered moving closer to me. Which caused me to jump, making my backside shoot off of the stool and onto the floor. Oh he was in fits of laughter now, seriously I think I may have broken like a bum cheek or something.

"I hate you." I seethed as I dusted myself off stumbled a little but managed to make it back onto my stool with one good working bum cheek.

"I'll make you a deal. I'll drink another three shots now so I'm also as shit faced as you Mrs lightweight." He stated with that signature smirk on his face.

"And what do I have to do in order for this deal to take place?" I asked warily, trying not to wince at the pain of sitting down.

"Absolutely nothing. Let's just say when we get home if my clothes accidentally fall off, then blame the alcohol." Let's be honest if his clothes do fall off I'd be thanking the alcohol not blaming it.

"Done deal." I grinned shaking his outstretched hand. Hunter kept his part of the deal and ordered himself 3 shots of tequila, even just looking at them made me want to throw up everywhere. I had to look away while he drank them. After I heard the three glasses slam down, I knew it was safe to look again I picked the perfect time to glance up as Hunter stumbled a little.

"You trying to clear me out boy?" Tom the owner said to Hunter as he took the empty glasses away.

"I could clear you out if I wanted to." Hunter said in an arrogant voice. Tom raised his eyebrows slightly but he obviously knew better than to piss him off, so he walked away and starting busying himself tidying up behind the bar.