Chapter Three ➰

MAKE ME FORGET

*

Tia's POV

Tia's POV

"Never have I ever been in love!" Molly declared once it was her turn, staring sweetly into her lover boys eyes. The sight alone nearly bought my dinner back up.

The Majority of the table took a shot of their drink, Molly downed hers whilst making a point of staring directly at me, to get any kind of reaction from me. I'll give her one thing, she sure knows how to push my buttons.

But I couldn't rise to it, I wouldn't give her that satisfaction.

Slut.

Did I mention how much of a bitch this girl was? Liam of course took a shot of his drink, oh so they're in love now? How sickeningly sweet, please find my congrats card in the post. They were welcome to each other, I got a lucky escape.

I dread to think what this new guy is thinking, one minute I'm being completely psychotic and snapping at him, the next tweedle dumb and tweedle dee are sending me death glares across the table.

You could cut the tension with a knife.

She was absolutely loving this though that's for sure, showing me up in front of him was exactly what she wanted. If Liam wasn't looking she'd probably make a pass at him.

Liam glanced at me, as did half of the table waiting for a reaction or for me to take a shot of my drink. I didn't. Lydia smirked. His face actually had the nerve to look a little shocked for a second, but he soon masked it as she grabbed his chin and slapped her lips on his.

You could basically see the chlamydia germs bouncing from her body to his.

"Never have I ever smoked pot!" A kid called James said. Lame. Half the table again took a shot, including myself and Lydia.

It happened in high school, it was a dare. So one day we got stoned as hell and ate our way into a food coma as we laughed hysterically over absolutely nothing at all. New guy raised his eyebrows at me whilst also taking a shot of his drink.

Why did he look so shocked? Bless his heart did he think I was some kind of church girl? Wrong story buddy.

Of course he'd smoked it, he looked like the kind of person who's done a lot of things, he has this bad boy aroma, I can sense it a mile off because we all know Tia loves a bad boy.

"Never have I ever fucked Molly!" Lydia announced proudly.

I spat my drink everywhere.