Chapter Eighty One: ➰

SLEEPING ON THE JOB

*

Tia's POV

So I shouldn't of got drunk.

That's the story of my life really isn't it? You know what though I don't blame myself, I blame my friends. The kind of friends that like to drink and party all the time, why couldn't I have sensible friends, friends that like to stay in and eat pizza.

No I was stuck with these idiots.

Ok I instigate the alcohol 70% of the time but tonight I definitely wasn't at fault. Basically it all started when we actually got to the club, and my phone received a breathtakingly beautiful picture message.

Hunter cuddling baby Oliver.

Hunter with a baby.

It did things to my heart. Actually rephrase that I think my heart literally stopped for a few seconds.

I couldn't cope with life.

I'm definitely not ready for children, no way. But when you see the man you are in love with taking care of a small baby, it melts you and also makes your brain go a little soft and mushy, and because of my drunken state, it makes me fragile.

And that's why I'd gotten myself in an absolute state, because I had lost complete control with Hunter. No matter how hard I try to take things slow with him and do things properly, I cant help but want to be around him 24 hours a day. Truth is I'd already forgiven him in my head, I probably had five minutes into the car journey home this morning. And that's what scares me, the fact that my damn heart will take him back after anything, she's a real walkover.

"Oh no you are not drunk dialling," Lydia snatched the phone from my hands as she supported me out of the club and into the taxi that Jarred and Kyle were stood next to. "You will regret it in the morning."

"I wanted to order Chinese food," I fake pouted, pfft what did she take me for? Who on earth would I be drunk dialling at this hour?

"Yeah right," she scoffed. "Do you think I was born yesterday Tia?" 

"No because you look like an old hag."

Ok maybe I did want to ring Hunter, I wanted to tell him.. well I wanted to tell him something but I couldn't remember what it was, it was clearly important though, if only she'd give my phone back.

"What was it that you said to me at the start of the night?" Lydia asked me as she helped me into the cab. I shrugged lazily, "you said and I quote, I'm being stubborn I'm taking things slow with him, don't let me do anything stupid when I've had a drink."

"It's just a phone call, It's not serious. You know what is a serious matter though?" I paused before whispering.. "car sex."

This subject seemed to have gained both Kyle and Jarred's attention immediately, as well as the taxi driver that was clearly watching me in amusement through the rear mirror, in my head I'd nicknamed him Herbert the pervert.

"Car sex?" Lydia asked confused.

"Yes." I whispered. "I'm a whore I know," great now I was crying, sobbing at the car slut that I am. I'm emotionally unstable right now. I needed a cuddle, someone call Hunter.