Chapter Thirty Five: ➰

WHO IS H?

*

Tia POV

I'd basically ripped my wardrobe apart, whilst attempting to find an outfit to wear to meet Hunter's dad tonight. Hunter had been impatiently waiting for me to get ready for around 4 hours now, inside I was freaking out.

It wasn't going so great.

Although I've kind of met his dad, this was different, last time he was a stranger in the corridor, this was dinner with a man who's son I found completely irresistible and could potentially have some sort of relationship with. No pressure.

And also the fact that Hunter's father is a powerful man, would be more than awkward if he hated my guts. Like what am I supposed to do in that kind of situation? Run for my life would probably be a good start. Like I said no pressure.

I wanted to make sure my outfit was classy, not just some bimbo who gets shamefully legless on tequila at least 3 times a week, I wanted to be sophisticated and intelligent and really make a good impression, this was a huge step forward for us both, I didn't want to mess it up.
So basically I need to be everything that I'm not.

Whatever happened to a normal date? Fuck this guy skipped it and went straight to meet the parents. I hope he wasn't expecting the same thing in return.

My mom thought he was a French kid called Pedro.

In the end I'd decided on a simple black cocktail dress, that wasn't too long but it wasn't too short either, I'd paired it with some black strappy shoes. I straightened my hair and let it hang loosely down my back and only wore a little makeup so I'd look a little more natural. I could only imagine some of the trashy girls Hunter had probably taken home to meet the parents.

"SERIOUSLY HOW LONG DOES IT FUCKING TAKE." Someone had clearly gotten bored of waiting, and had their knickers in a twist, does he not understand the difficulty for a girl in these type of situations?

"IM COMING." I replied, I'm a girl what did he expect? Me to take ten minutes, Jesus it took me more than that just to choose what colour nail varnish to wear.

THESE THINGS TAKE TIME.

"YOU'VE SAID THAT THREE TIMES IN THE LAST HOUR!" He was overreacting, this time I actually was ready though, so I grabbed my clutch bag and headed out of my room, it was there I found him pacing the living area in sheer annoyance.

He saw me before I saw him though, the tone he used sent shivers right down my spine. "Jesus fucking Christ."

The atmosphere changed dramatically.

I glanced up shyly at him. "Will this do?" I saw him gulp slightly and watched him undo the top button on his shirt, which may I add made him look dreamy, even more dreamy than usual, man I had it bad.

"You look amazing," I blushed. "Shall we?" He asked pointing his arm in the direction to the door, shame he was pointing at the front door and not my bedroom door.

Pull yourself together. Tonight is for elegance no slutty behaviour aloud.

I shyly thanked him, and accepted his arm as he led the way out. He couldn't help but make a crude comment as we approached his car.

"Wanna play CEO and personal assistant when we get back? That dress is really giving me office sex vibes." He winked. I slapped his arm muttering a few insults as I walked around to the passenger side of the car, he followed and opened the door for me.