Chapter Seventy Six: ➰

DRUNK OFFICE ENCOUNTERS

*

Sexual content ahead.

Hunter's POV

I can't believe she's here.

With Kyle of all people. Were they on a date? It wasn't enough for him that he can't get my sister so now he wants to go after Tia, my Tia. I removed my arm from Hannah's shoulder that I only did because I noticed Tia's eyes on me, I didn't want her thinking I was still crazy about her and unable to move on while she happily parades her relationship with Kyle in my face.

Seriously though fucking Kyle?

I don't even understand how Hannah is here right now, Sam reckons it'd be good to let off some steam and apparently she's the perfect candidate, in so many words she's a good fuck but I knew I wouldn't be able to go through with it.

My mate downstairs had been limp for months, seriously nothing made him stand to attention and it was really fucking frustrating.

He wanted a certain leggy blonde, nothing else would do.

"Shall we get out of here?" She asked for the millionth time, my focus was too busy on Sam who had gone over to Tia and Kyle to talk.

"Fuck off Hannah, it's not gonna happen." I told her sternly. The last thing I needed was this psycho back in my life, I still hated her guts up no matter how good she is in bed. Even her slimy hands didn't produce a reaction, I think my dicks legit broken.

"I'll get you some shots on the way back from the bathroom, I'm sure that will change your mind." She winked before disappearing as soon as Sam was back next to me.

"Well?" I asked impatiently.

"Looks serious bro. I don't know how to tell you this but they're kind of living together." He shook his head.

"What?" I spat my drink everywhere. "Since fucking when? It was only yesterday he was pining at my kitchen table." She'd moved him in? Was this some kind of joke? She'd really go there with one of my friends?

"Today apparently! Fuck them Hunter. You have Hannah she's more than willing to co operate with anything you need." He shrugged. Fuck this shit, it's not her that I need. Yeah well you did a great job of fucking it up, my subconscious kept reminding me.

I stormed over the Kyle who was now sat at the bar on his own. "Where the fuck is she?"

"Chill out she's in the bathroom." I glared at him.

"How could you Kyle?" Can I trust anyone around here?

"How could I what?" He scoffed. "You need to stop smoking that shit Hunter, it's making you crazy!"

"You know exactly what I'm talking about." I spat before storming off towards the toilets, it was time me and Tia had a little chat, I'd deal with Kyle later.

I stood impatiently outside the girls toilets leaning against the wall, hoping she hasn't bumped into Hannah in there, because we all know they don't have a great relationship. Eventually she came storming out with a face of thunder, even angry she looked breathtakingly beautiful, she didn't notice me I had to make my presence known and said the first thing that came to my mind.

"So it's true You're fucking Kyle now?" That's it Hunter, straight to the point, she turned to face me like a deer caught in the headlights. "I heard you were spending time together but I didn't actually think you'd go there with him."