Chapter Ninety Three: ➰

ITS TIME

*

Hunter's POV

I was myself again.

I felt good. I also had a little spring in my step as we ran up the stairs to the board room in the club, where everyone was nervously waiting for our return. I couldn't wait to tell everyone that finally we had a location.

Honestly I wanted to skip this bit out completely, I'd of much preferred to just take the biggest machine gun out there, and get my girl back single handedly, but Jarred insisted we risked putting Tia in even more danger if we didn't have some sort of plan. Putting Tia in more danger wasn't an option.

"Well find anything?" Kyle asked, standing to his feet as soon as we entered, everyone's eyes zeroing in on the blue poster rolled up under my arm. Oh we found something alright, we'd struck fucking gold.

"What's that?" Various voices chimed excitedly.

"This my friends, is the biggest clue of all," I began to unravel it and lay it out on the large oak table for everyone to get a closer view. Kyle, Lydia, Jack, James and Mick all stepped forward, trying to piece it together.

"Is he bipolar?" Lydia whispered to Jarred, thinking that I wouldn't hear her. Turning her attention back to the item I'd placed down, she glanced towards me and shrugged, "just looks like a map of the town to me."

I laughed, I probably was a little bipolar, I mean isn't everybody? Everyone nodded along with Lydia, really not seeing what me and Jarred were seeing. Didn't realise all of my friends were blind.

"Look closer," I pointed to the small markings, "this right here is the exact location of where my girlfriend is."

Gasps surrounded us, finally realisation hit them. Kyle was the first to speak, "and you found this is Sam's storage locker? All seems a little odd if I'm honest."

Someone please tell me why there is always one person who loves to piss on your parade, and really ruin it for everyone.

"I agree what if it's a set up," Lydia agreed, "I mean we have to check it out because it's the only thing we have, but still what if." Ok make that two people. Dumb and dumber over there.

Why do they always have to put a downer on things? I couldn't believe how thick this group of people are, how are they not putting the pieces together, thank god I chose Jarred as my right hand man.

"It's legit." Jarred confirmed, "the night Sam died, he said something.. we didn't think much of it at the time, but now it all adds up. I'd put my life on the fact that Tia is right there!" He finished pointing at the markings, it makes me so happy someone else in this room also has a brain.

Lydia threw her coat on and ran towards the door, "shit! What you waiting for?" I almost laughed as she had the exact same reaction I did. But when it comes down to it Jarred's right, we can't go in there without some sort of plan, they knew we'd find her eventually. They're waiting.

"Babe sit down." Jarred guided her to one of the chairs and sat her down, he gave everyone else a look to tell them to take a seat or he'd be forcing them into one. This was serious, he knows we need to do this quickly, if not by the time we get to her I'd of killed half the country. My patience was long gone, and I wasn't taking any prisoners.