3

A/N: HIYA! HOW ARE YOU ALL? HOPE YOU ENJOY THIS CHAPTER, IF YOU DO DON'T FORGET TO COMMENT AND VOTE! xxx

Selena

I was awoken by the beaming light coming from the windows hitting my eyes. I move in my bed and rub my eyes. Wait what time is it? I pick up the phone and check the time, it read "8:45". My eyes quickly widen. Oh shit! Why didn't my alarm go off today? It should go off at 8! I have to be at work at 9, oh my goodness I can't be late today, it's Wednesday. I don't want to lose my job. I immediately pull the covers off my body and run to the bathroom.

Luckily I took a bath last night so I was good. I quickly put on a nice black and white knee length dress. I simply brush my hair and get it out of my face. I put on my favorite pair of white heels and decide to apply some light makeup to make myself look extra presentable.

By the time I was done it was 8:55, I had to skip breakfast and quickly head to work. By the time I park my car and reach the elevator it was 9:10. Oh shit. Can't this elevator move faster?

Finally the elevator opens and I walk towards my office. Suddenly I hit a hard chest and something hot spills on my chest. Really? The one day I decide to wear white! Ugh, fuck my life.

"Can you watch where you're going?" I look up to see a green-eyed man with long curly hair and a british accent giving me a glare. A quite attractive man.

"I was watching where I was going Mister!" I snap narrowing my eyes at him.

I look at my shirt as I spot napkins in the man hands. I snatch it from him and try to clean myself up. "You're lucky I'm in a good mood. I'm usually not very forgiving love" the man says.

I look up at him with a cold glare,"I don't need your fucking forgiveness, last time I checked you spilled YOUR coffee on my white dress. So thank you so much!" I snap.

"This is really not my fucking day! I have to meet tyrant of boss looking like this. Ugh." I mutter. The man seems to hear and slightly laughs.

"What's so funny?" I ask still focused on my dress.

"Nothing" he says with a smirk. Who the fuck does this man think he is? I ignore him and head to the restrooms trying to fix up myself.

I reach the restrooms and put my stuff down. I pick up my phone and dial a number fast.

"Hello?" Nina answers immediately.

"Hey. You at work?" I ask.

"Yup had to come early today. Sup?" She asks.

"I have an emergency, can you please come to the bathroom on my floor?" I ask.

"Sure be right there!" She says and I hang up. One of the perks of working in the same building as your best friend.

Within minutes Nina walks into the bathroom,"Hey What's wrong?" Her eyes land on my dress,"Oh!"

"Yeah this dick spilled coffee on me and didn't even bother apologizing. Also I'm late today. This day is going great!" I say angrily.

"Look don't worry. I can fix it up a little. I mean the stain will be there but it'll go away once it's dry. Hold on!" Nina says talking something out of her bag.

"The one day I decide to wear white. Like fate loves me!" I say sarcastically and Nina laughs.

After a few minutes Nina moves away from me,"Here it's better right?" She asks.