12

A/N: HELLO GUYS, HOPE YOU ALL ARE DOING INCREDIBLY WELL! I SINCERELY HOPE YOU LIKE THIS CHAPTER AND IF YOU DO, DON'T FORGET TO VOTE AND COMMENT! THANKS, I REALLY APPRECIATE IT! xxx

Selena

This morning Harry had actually come in earlier then me. Which is awfully strange. So I knock on his door with the coffee from Starbucks in my hand. After receiving permission I walk inside.

Harry looks up at me and smiles,"Good Morning Selena!"

"Morning Mr Styles, your coffee" I say and hand him the cup.

"Thank you Selena. And I'd like if from now on you simply call me Harry." He says.

My eyes slightly widen in shock,"Really? You want me to call you by your first name?"

"Yes. I call you by yours don't I? And as far as I remember you used to call Liam by his too. So why are you so surprised?"

"Well Liam used to make everyone call him by his first name. He thought addressing him by his last name was too formal. I've never heard you tell any of your other employees to call you Harry"

"I don't really let them but I've made an exception for you" Harry says with a smile. An exception? For me? Looks like he really is keeping up to his word and being nice.

"So how come you're here so early today?" I ask.

"Well, some final arrangements have to be made for the Styles' Ball tonight" Ah the Styles' Ball, it's held every year around March in which basically Harry treats all of his employees from all the branches around the world to a fancy event.

"Do I expect to see you there?" Harry asks with hopeful eyes.

I smile,"Yes. I'm coming."

"Were you present last year? Because I would have remembered seeing you"

"No, actually I was in Texas for my cousin's wedding so I couldn't make it. But I've heard alot about the Ball. Hopefully it will be fun!"

"I'm organizing it, so it will be "fun"" Harry says smiling.

"Well anything else I can do for you?" I ask.

"Yes there is something!" He says.

"Yeah?"

"Go back home" Harry simply states.

I raise an eyebrow at me causing him let out a chuckle,"Take a day off. Go home"

"What? Really? Why?" I ask obviously baffled by his command.

"Well I took you to L.A last week and made you work on the weekend. So you deserve it. Today's Friday so you'll now have three days off. And as your boss I'm ordering you to go home this instant" Harry says with cheeky smile.

"Thank you Mr Sty-I mean Harry" I smile.

"Look forward to seeing you tonight!" Harry says and I simply nod and walk out of his office. Guess people do change sometimes.

So for the ball tonight, I'm taking Daniel with me as my date ofcourse. So the ball starts at 7, so around 6 I decided to get ready before Daniel comes to pick me up.