43

A/N: HELLO PEOPLE! THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR 11K READS & 1K VOTES, YOU'RE ALL AMAZING! AND ALSO THANK YOU FOR YOUR SWEET COMMENTS (: I HOPE YOU ALL ENJOY THIS CHAPTER, IF YOU DO, DON'T FORGET TO COMMENT AND VOTE! xxx

Harry

"Seriously sight seeing? I'm exhausted. Let me sleep Harry." Selena whines as I open the blinds allowing light to come into the room.

"Selena. You're in a foreign continent, foreign country, foreign city. I'm offering to show you everything I grew up with. So get your ass out of bed and into the shower." I say.

Selena rolls over and faces me,"I'm very jetlagged and exhausted."

"Selena. You can't waste the day laying in bed. Come on." I say in a calm tone. I take a seat next to her and smile at her,"Millie is spending the day at Gemma's with Alex and Cece. I want to show you everything I grew up with. Just the two of us. Like a nice romantic, sentimental date."

Selena sits up on her elbows and huffs pulling the covers off her body,"When you ask such nicely, I really can't say no can I?"

I smile,"You have 30 minutes to get ready. I want you to come down at 12:30." I say and walk out of the room.

I saw my mum in the living room with a book in her hand. I take a seat next to her and she smiles.

"Morning Mum." I say.

"Good Morning Haz. You're all dressed up." She notes.

"Oh yeah, I'm just taking Selena a little sight-seeing in awhile."

My mum smiles,"Well that's nice of you."

"Where's Robin?" I ask.

"Oh he went out to get a few groceries." Mum says and I nod. I take out my phone and start scrolling through it.

"I like her alot you know." My mum says catching my attention. I look up at her as she continues,"Selena. She's a sweetheart. I'm happy you've found someone like her. She makes you happy I've noticed and Millie as well."

I smile, more to myself really,"She makes both of us really happy."

"I'm glad. She must be special too if you finally broke they ridiculous promise to yourself for her." My mum comments.

"She is." I smile thinking of Selena and how special and perfect my girlfriend is.

Selena came down at exactly 12:30, ready to go.

"Why don't the two of you have breakfast before you go?" My mum asked.

"No we'll have that on the way." I say and intertwine my fingers with Selena's.

My mum smiles,"Well okay. The two of you have fun."

"I don't have anywhere else to go today so here take my car." Robin smiles at hands me the car keys.

"Thank you Robin." I smile.

"No worries. Both of you have fun." Robin says.

Selena and I head to the car hand in hand. We get inside and first off we head to Starbucks for a little breakfast.

"Did your dad ever remarry?" Selena asks all of the sudden.

I glance at her before looking at the road ahead once again,"No. He's had a few serious girlfriends in the past that Gemma and I met but nothing happened. Why?"