52

A/N: HEYY EVERYONE! I HOPE YOU LIKE THIS CHAPTER AND IF YOU DO, DON'T FORGET TO COMMENT AND VOTE xxx

Selena

"P. Come on! Mom is with Gracie and Millie in the car come on. We can't wait forever!" I call to my cousin walking inside her house.

"Geez Sel I'm coming!" Priscilla says.

"Well hello to you too stranger." Someone says behind me.

I turn around to face Jay. I immediately wrap my arms around him,"Hey! How have you been Jay?" I ask.

"I'm good Sel. How are you? And where's the billionaire boyfriend of yours?" He smirks.

I roll my eyes,"Very funny. He's with dad and Sara. His daughter Millie is in the car." I tell him.

"Well you seem very happy so I'm glad!" Jay smiles.

"Thank you. Your dear wife, my cousin however at this moment is getting on my nerves." I joke.

Jay chuckles,"You know her. She's always late."

"You know no one likes back bitters." Priscilla says walking down the stairs with Aiden in her arms.

"Tia!" Aiden says opening his arms for me.

I smile and take him from Priscilla,"Hi baby. I missed you so much. Did you miss your Tia?" I ask.

"Yes!" He smiles.

"I also exist dear cousin!" Priscilla announces.

I move to hug her, still holding Aiden,"I missed you to too P." I smile.

"Aww I missed you too Sel." She says once we pull away.

"Now can we get going?" I ask.

"Yeah let's go!" Priscilla says.

"Okay I'll see you late Jay. Bye." I say.

"Okay. Looking forward to meet that boyfriend." Jay smiles.

"Okay." I smile and we walk out the door.

"Glad you girls finally joined us." Mom says once we get in the car.

"Sorry Aunt Mandy. My fault." Priscilla says.

"It's alright P." Mom smiles and starts the car. Millie moves closer to me holds onto my hand.

I smile at Millie,"That's my cousin Priscilla and this my godson/nephew his name is Aiden." I tell her.

"It's lovely to meet you Millie aren't you a cutie?" Priscilla smiles at her.

"You're pretty." Millie smiles.

"Thank you sweetie." She smiles at her.

....

"Do you have an idea of what you want to get your dad for Christmas Millie?" I ask her once we enter the mall.

"Hmm. I don't know yet." Millie says.

"Let's go to the gift shop first, I saw this really cool snow globe there last week, I want to get it for a friend on mine." Priscilla says.

"Okay let's go there." Mom says.

"How about you guys go check out the gift shop while the kids and I go get some ice-cream?" I suggest.

"Yes ice-cream!" Gracie and Millie say in unison.