67

A/N: Heyy guys! I hope you like this chapter, it's kind of like a jumble of events so I hope it's not confusing! Also, next week for me in going to be very hectic so I might not be able to put up new chapter. I'll try my best but don't hate me if I can't. xxxx

Harry

With Selena in my arms, I rushed inside the emergency section of the hospital.

"Help! I need help!" I yelled. A few doctor's and nurses came running my way.

"Sir you need to stay here. We'll take it from here." One of the nurses said to me and they put Selena on one of the mobile beds.

Selena was dragged across the hall into the surgery room.

.....

Hours later I was in the waiting room waiting for news. Words can't describe how fast my heart my was throbbing and everytime someone walked out of the surgery room my stomach clenched.

I filled out a form about Selena's previous health condition, allergies etc as I impatiently waited for Selena. It was roughly about 3 am now and still I had no news.

After what felt like forever, I stopped pacing the halls and took a seat and started praying for Selena. It's been so long. What's happening in there? I can't lose Selena. I just can't. I can't imagine life without her. Please help me God. I need Selena to be alright.

The surgery doors opened once again and my attention was automatically on the male doctor who walked outside.

"Who is here for Selena Gomez?" The doctor asks.

I immediately jolt up from my seat and walk towards the man,"Me. I'm with Selena. I'm her boyfriend." I say.

"Well Selena had a kidney failure but no need to worry she is fine now. Lucky for us we actually a healthy donor present for Selena. The surgery was successful, she'll need some time to heal. However, we're not exactly sure what was the cause for her kidney failure. We're running some tests and will let you know about the results as soon as possible." The doctor says.

"Can I see her?" I ask.

"We're just shifting her up in her room. After that you can go see her. Her condition was very serious and she lost alot of blood. She might not be fully conscious for a few days, there's nothing to worry. Her body just needs time to heal up."

"Alright."

....

I briefly left the hospital the second day of Selena being there to get some basic essentials from home. Millie was still asleep so I explained everything to Brenda.

When I reached the hospital, everything was the same. Selena was stable and there was no change yet. I know the doctors told me that she'll take time to heal but it just worries me that she's still not awake. The doctor's did say she lost alot of blood. I'm just praying for the best, for her to wake up and for everything to be alright.

"Harry. Good you're back." Dr Stevens greets me as he walks in.

"I just went to get a few essential things." I politely smile at him.

"I'm afraid I have some news."

The smile on my face automatically turns into a frown,"What is it doctor?"