33

A/N: HELLO PEOPLE. HOW ARE YOU GUYS? I HOPE YOU ENJOY THIS CHAPTER AND IF YOU DO, DON'T FORGET TO COMMENT AND VOTE! xxx

Selena

"It's just three weeks. You'll be back before you know it." I say.

"I know but I'll miss seeing you all the time." Harry whines.

I smile,"Don't worry, time will pass super fast."

"Well I sure hope so." Harry says.

"Listen they want us to turn off the phones till we don't take off. I'll talk to you later?"

"Yeah. Bye. Have a safe flight." I say.

"Thank you love. Take care." He says and hangs up.

Harry is on his way to Spain right now. He recently opened a branch of "Styles' Establishment" there and needs to settle everything and do the hiring's etc etc. So he'll be gone for three weeks. Millie is staying with Eleanor and Louis while Harry is out of town.

I will obviously miss him, it's hard not to. He's like always around. But hopefully this time will pass by before I even realize it.

It was a Saturday and I was spending my day with Nina. It had been almost 2 days since Harry has left for Spain and I actually haven't spoken to him since then. We texted each other several times but no phone calls. He's probably really busy so I don't want to bother him. We can talk later.

Nina and I were sitting in Johnny Rocket, enjoying our milkshakes after a long day of roaming around in shop after shop.

"Since when do we shop this much?" I ask, exhaustion laced in my voice.

Nina chuckles,"I know right? We haven't done this much shopping since my wedding."

"Exactly. Why couldn't we have just sat at my house and watched movies and eat ice-cream?"

"Because we're not lazy or boring. And what makes you think this day is over? After we're done with our milkshakes we're going to a few more shops and then the rest of the day at the Salon." Nina says.

"Oh God. Why did I agree to even spend my weekend with you?" I huff.

"Well because the person you usually spend your weekend with is in Spain. So you really didn't have a choice." Nina smirks and I simply roll my eyes.

"Now hurry up with your milkshake! We have shit to do!" Nina says.

After two more hours we finally ended up in the salon. It was 6:00 pm now.

"God I'm exhausted. We've been out since 8 am!" I whine.

"Boo-whoo. You're young stop acting like a grandma and stop complaining. My grandma doesn't complain as much as you do." Nina scolds.

"Grandma Betty or Grandma Pearl? Because I remember both of them when we went wedding shopping. They were exhausted just from the car to the shop!" I joke.

Nina chuckles,"You know I was just making a point Sel." She says.

While we were getting manicures, I decided to go through my phone and Nina does the same.

I was causally scrolling through my Instagram feed when Nina spoke,"Hey Sel?"

I look at her,"Yeah?"

"When was the last time you talked to Harry?" She asks.

"Hmm. We texted last night." I say.

"No proper conversation yet?" She asks.