61

A/N: heyyy. how is everybody? hope you all are well (: I cannot thank you guys enough for 60k reads! tysm! if you like this chapter don't forget to comment and vote! xxx

Selena

I was awoken by the buzzing of my alarm clock. I huff and bury my face in my pillows. God I hate getting up early in the morning for work. I already miss the holidays. Can someone take me back?

We got back from Texas a week ago and the previous week for me has been so lazy. I met up with Gigi and Eleanor once and went over to Nina and Josh's a few times and that's it. Majority of my time I spent in my sweatpants in front of my tv. I haven't seen Harry or Millie for an entire week as they're spending time with a few relatives such as Amber's sister and brother in law. So I had another reason not to leave my house.

After my overly long shower, I quickly put on a dark purple dress that reaches my knees with purple heels to compliment the dress. Due to my excessively long shower I was already running a little late so I skipped breakfast and quickly headed out to my car.

I reach the office at exactly 9 and rush to the coffee room and stood in the line waiting for my turn. I was greeted by several of my co-workers and made a little small talk about my holidays while I waited for my turn.

Finally when I reached the front of the line I was greeted by Vanessa. She smiled at me showing off her dimples,"Hey Selena! How have you been?"

"I'm good. How are you? How were the holidays?" I ask.

"Oh they were good. Yours?"

"They were really good." I smile.

"That's nice. So you want the usual?" She asks.

"Yes please." I smile.

She nods and starts to get my order ready.

"Here you go Selena. Yours and Mr Styles'." Vanessa smiles as she hands me the coffee.

"Thank you Vanessa." I smile.

"Have a good day!" She says.

"You too." I smile and walk towards the elevator.

I reach my floor and see that Harry isn't here yet. I set the coffee on his desk and head to my own office.

....

I was casually doing my work until the door to my office opened. I looked up to see a smiling Harry standing there. I gasped in shock when I look at him.

I immediately got up and walked up to him. Harry pulls me into a hug and then places a small kiss on my lips.

"You look gorgeous as always babe." He smiles.

I run my hands through his now very short hair,"I don't see you for a week and you chop off all your hair?" I ask.

"I was getting tired of the long hair, I've always grown them for years. Millie actually suggested and I thought why not? Wait you don't like it?" Harry asks.

"Are you kidding? You look like a freaking model. You have the army cut, that's hot. I loved your long hair but this, this is just. My boyfriend is so hot." I smile.

Harry pulls me closer,"Thank you babe. I'm glad you like it."

"Your welcome. You know I could never hate anything about you Harry." I smile.