77

A/N: Blessing y'all with this selfie^ QUEEN. SHE IS SO GORGEOUS I CAN'T EVEN. also the news about her and Abel(the weeknd)?!? I'm Still SHOOK. Hope you like this chapter. Don't forget to comment and vote if you do! xxxx

Harry

"Okay we're here. Let's go." I tell Millie as I open the car door.

"I'm so excited!" Millie says jumping up and down. I laugh. This girl sure did miss Selena. Sometimes I feel like she loves Selena more then she loves me.

"A little calm sweetheart. We don't want to scare off Selena." I joke.

"Okay." Millie smiles at me.

"Be on you're best behavior okay? Don't bother Selena too much. I'll pick you up by 7 so you have an entire day to spend with her." I say as we step into the elevator.

"Won't you be spending time with me and Selena daddy?" Millie pouts.

"I'm afraid I can't sweetheart. I have a meeting." I lie.

"Oh." Millie says as she stares at the ground with her mouth in an O shape.

"Behave okay?" I flash a stern look at Millie before ringing the doorbell.

A smiling Selena opened the door and almost immediately Millie was in her arms.

"I missed you so much sweetie." Selena smiles at Millie. "You've gotten so much bigger in just two months and cuter." Selena compliments Millie.

"I missed you too Selena. So much. I brought stuff to show you." Millie exclaims lifting her backpack in the air.

"Well I'm even more excited now. Why don't you go settle down in front of the TV?" Selena suggests.

"Okay." Millie smiles and walks inside Selena's house.

"Do you want to come in or..?" Selena asks.

I scratch the back of my head awkwardly,"Hmm maybe later. I'm kind of in a rush. I told Zayn I'd be at his place at 12." I semi lie. I'm not supposed to be there till 1.

"Oh okay. Tell Zayn and Gigi I said hi." Selena smiles.

"I will."

"Bye. See you later." Selena says.

"Bye." I say and Selena shuts the door.

.....

"Harry! Hey. Good to see you." Gigi says as she embraces me in a hug.

"Hey. Nice to see you too. Also, Selena says hi." I smile at her.

"Oh. I should call her. I haven't spoken to her in quite a few days." Gigi says.

I just politely nod my head,"Zayn and Louis are in the living room. Make yourself at home." Gigi says.

"Look what the cat dragged in. If it isn't Mr Harry Styles." Louis exclaims as I walk into the living room.

"I had no idea you were going to be here today mate." I say as I move to hug Louis.

"Yeah. I just showed up awhile ago." Louis says.

"Hey mate." I move to hug Zayn.

Zayn smiles at me and gestures for me to take a seat.

"How was your trip to Canada?" Louis asks.