40

A/N: HEYY GUYS! I HOPE YOU ENJOY THIS CHAPTER! IF YOU DO, DON'T FORGET TO COMMENT AND VOTE! THANK YOU SOSO MUCH FOR 9K READS! ALSO GUYS, MY SCHOOL IS OPENING FROM WEDNESDAY:((( SO AFTER WEDNESDAY DON'T EXPECT DAILY UPDATES FROM ME. I'LL TRY TO UPDATE AT LEAST ONCE A WEEK. HOPE YOU ALL UNDERSTAND xxx

Selena

"You know that you don't have to be so nice to me right?" I ask Harry as he places the Chinese food on my desk.

Harry moves closer to me and wraps his arms around my waist,"I know but I want to be nice to you."

"I'm legitimately excited to eat this right now." I say pointing to the food on my desk.

"I got it to make you happy. Also I figured you must be tired of eating those disgusting sandwiches from the cafeteria." Harry chuckles.

"You know me so well. I was so tired of those sandwiches." I smile.

"I think a thank you is in order." Harry says his eyes scanning my lips.

"Oh okay." I say smiling and wrap my arms around his neck. I pull him toward me and attach my lips onto his.

Harry pulls me even closer to him if that's possible and deepens the kiss. My hands start playing with Harry's hair.

However the two of us pulled away when we heard someone speaking in the background,"What the hell?"

We pull away to see a very furious Daniel standing there glaring at the both of us. He turns on his heel and walks out of the office. I immediately unwrap myself from Harry and rush towards Daniel.

I grab his arm to turn him around to look at me,"Daniel. What's wrong?" I ask.

"Are you seriously asking me that?" He says through gritted teeth.

I give him a confused look, not sure what he was saying,"Don't fucking play dumb Selena!" He says raising his voice.

"What on earth are you talking about huh?" I ask.

"I'm talking about what I walked in on. You and Mr Styles?" He's practically spat at me.

"I know you must be shocked but this happened awhile back-" I start but was interrupted by Daniel.

"I never thought you would stoop this fucking low Selena. Fucking your boss to get a raise or a promotion? Really Selena?" Daniel lets out a bitter laugh as I stare at him with wide eyes.

"I'm finally putting the pieces together. You dumped me and ruined everything we had to be with him? You were probably cheating on me with him weren't you Selena? Why would you even want to be with me when you had the billionaire wrapped around your finger? No wonder he treats you like an angel while he treats all of us like shit. I thought I fucking knew you Selena. You're just a whore." Daniel spats at me.

His words hit me like knives in my heart. I'm pretty sure my eyes were full of tears,"I never fucking cheated on you Daniel. You're fucking delusional! I was always faithful to you and this thing between Harry and I happened way after we broke up. I moved on way after you did Daniel. Don't you dare call me a whore!" It was my turn to yell now.

"Oh save it Selena. I'm ashamed to think of you as the love of my life. You're not only a bloody slut but you're a freaking gold digger. Like really? I know the man doesn't look much older then 28 but he's 11 years older then you Selena! I don't know what I saw in you."

"Age is just a number-" I start but was once again interrupted by Daniel.

"Yeah yeah that crap. Just admit it. You broke my heart to be with that dick who is bloody rich. You're a gold digging whore. I honestly thought you were better then-"

Daniel was interrupted by Harry's fist colliding with his mouth. Daniel immediately fell to the ground. When did Harry get here? I thought he was still inside my office.

"No one and I repeat no one fucking talks about my fucking girlfriend like that. Am I clear?" Harry yells at Daniel who gets up holding his mouth.

"You're Fir-" I stop Harry before he can say anything else.

"Harry. Don't. He's not fucking worth it." I tell Harry and step towards you.

I glare at him and speak,"All those years, I thought you were the sweetest, most considerate and amazing man any girl could wish for boy was I wrong. You're fucking pathetic calling me a slut when you know deep down I'm not capable of that. I fucking forgave you when you cheated on me with Jenna Harris quite a number of times. I didn't even tell anyone, not even Nina because I knew they would tell me to leave you and I wish I would have. I hate you so much. I hate you and I never want to see your face again. I can't believe you put such disgusting accusations on me." By this point I was beyond furious. Before I could help myself I slapped him across his face.

"Oh and also, we are never ever ever getting back together. Get that in your thick skull. I fucking hate you!" I spat at his face. Daniel recovers from my slap and walks into the elevator and walks out of our sight.

Right now Harry was sitting in his office with me on his desk. I had grabbed an ice pack from the storage in the coffee room and placed it on Harry's knuckles which were red but it didn't seem like he was in any pain or anything.

"I really appreciate you sticking up for me but Harry violence is never the answer." I say disapprovingly my attention focusing on his hand.

"What did you except me to do? Just stand in your office and listen when a jackass was making such incorrect accusations about my girlfriend? And also as far as I recall you slapped him too" Harry says raising his voice a little.

This is the first time Harry has called me his girlfriend, I mean other then when he punched Daniel but at that moment I didn't think much about it. My lips curl into a smile before I can stop myself. Harry seems to notice and questions,"Why are you smiling all the sudden?"

I look up into his eyes,"Well this is the first time you've called me your girlfriend after dating for almost 6 months." I say.

Harry smiles at me,"I'm sorry for making you wait this long." He says placing his hand on top of mine.

"It's alright. It was definitely worth the wait." I smile.

"Are you okay?" Harry asks all the sudden.

I smile at him,"Yeah Ofcourse I'm happy."

"No I mean. About everything that just happened. I know you really cared about Daniel."

I let out a breath,"I just never thought he would think of me in that way. I had faith in him for always supporting me. I guess I was wrong about him all along." I say.

"You never told me he cheated on you." Harry whispers.

"Honestly I feel like I never even told myself that. I just kept telling myself that he's the perfect guy and he's the one and I really love him and that everyone makes mistakes. I really should forgive him. And that's what I did. I forgave him without putting up a fight." I say.

"You know Selena, I feel like sometimes you're too nice. You don't have to be that way." Harry says.

"I know. Habit I guess." I shrug.

"Don't worry. I won't ever treat you like he did." Harry says.

I look up at him and smile,"I know you won't."