42

A/N: HELLO! HOW IS EVERYONE? HOPE YOU ENJOY THIS CHAPTER, IF YOU DO DON'T FORGET TO COMMENT AND VOTE! xxx

Selena

"Yes mom. I promise. You'll meet them very soon. They're coming with me on Christmas break." I tell my mother.

"Oh I'm excited and a little upset that I don't get to see you this week but very soon." My mom said.

I smile,"Yes mom me too. We're just about to take off very soon. So I'll talk to you later?"

"Okay sweetheart. Have a safe flight. Take care. I love you."

I smile once again,"I love you too mom."

"Bye sweetie."

"Bye." I say and hang up the phone. I put my phone in my bag as Harry comes and takes a seat next to me.

We were on his private jet, on our way to London. Thanksgiving was two days away and we would be spending a week with Harry and his family. Millie was super excited to go to London and see her family, specifically her grandma and Aunt Gemma.

"Someone loves England alot." I say to Harry gesturing to Millie.

He smiles,"She's always this excited. I mean she should be, she might have been born in America but by blood she's very British."

"What about you? How are you feeling?" Harry asks.

"I'm fine." I lie.

"Selena." Harry says seriously.

"Okay fine. I'm a little nervous. Do you blame me though?"

Harry puts an arm around my shoulder and pulls me closer,"It's going to be alright. They all are going to love you."

"You sure about that? I mean what if they think I'm a gold digger or something or that I'm too young for you?" I ask.

Harry smiles at me reassuringly and places a kiss on my forehead,"Babe. Relax. They all will love you. I promise."

I let out a sigh,"If you say so."

"I know so. Now turn that frown upside down will you?" Harry smiles at me cheekily.

"Alright." I say and smile at him.

"You'll love it there. Everything will be great." Harry says.

I smile at him rest my head on his shoulder. I didn't realize I was tired until I fell asleep on Harry's comfortable chest.

...

I was awoken by someone gently shaking me.

I blinked my eyes rapidly, trying to adjust myself to the sudden light. I saw Harry standing in front of me smiling at me. I sit up straight and rub my eyes.

"Hey. How'd you sleep?" Harry asks.

I smile," Very well."

"Good. We're about to land in about half an hour so why don't you freshen up a little and eat something?"

"Okay." I say and get up from my seat.

I apply a light layer of makeup to make myself look presentable. I fix my hair and clothes and walk back to my seat. Harry and Millie were sitting on a table, eating food. I smile and take a seat beside them.