56

A/N: hello guys! thank you so so much for 46k reads and 2.7k votes! i love you all so much! i hope you like this chapter and if you do, don't forget to comment and vote! xxx

Harry

"Don't you just love Christmas?" Selena asks dreamily staring at the ceiling above us.

"Nah, it's alright." I say.

Selena turns to me with a harsh glare,"What do you mean "it's alright" it's the best time of the year!" Selena exclaims.

"Just because they say that in a song doesn't mean Christmas is the best time of the year babe."

"Whatever. When the spirits of Christmas come and haunt you in your sleep, you'll be a believer."

I start to chuckle,"First off, I'm not an atheist I very much do believe in Christmas and God and Secondly how old are you Selena? 5? Ooooh the spirits of Christmas will haunt me!!" I joke.

"They will haunt you, I know it. So you can just shut up." Selena snaps.

"I swear you can be so childish sometimes." I say.

Selena smiles at me,"Why thank you. That means so much coming from you."

I open my mouth to speak but the bedroom door had opened, the two of us sit up on the bed to see Millie standing by the door.

"Hey sweetheart. What are you doing up so late?" I ask.

"Well I couldn't sleep. Can I sleep with you and Selena?" She asks.

"Ofcourse you can sweetie. Come on up." Selena smiles.

Millie jogs to the bed and lays down between us.

"How come you couldn't sleep?" I ask Millie.

She shrugs,"I don't know."

"Selena can I ask you something?" Millie turns to look at Selena.

"Sure. You can ask me anything." Selena smiles.

"If Gracie is your sister and Tori is your sister, then how come both of them live in separate houses with different people?"

"Okay. So remember when your daddy told you that him and your mom fell in love and then they had you?"

"Uh-huh." Millie says.

"Well so about 24 years ago, my mom who is also Gracie's mom and my dad who is also Tori's dad fell in love and got married and then I was born. However when I was six, my parents broke up, which is alright. It happens sometimes. So my Mom met Brian and they fell in love and had Gracie and my Dad met Sara and Marcus and they fell in love and Tori was born. That's both of them have two different families." Selena explains.

"So Tori and Gracie aren't really sisters?" Millie asks.

"No they aren't. But they're my sisters." Selena says.

"I think I get it but I'm a little confused." Millie says.

Selena and I chuckle,"It's alright. When you're a few years older, you'll understand it even better."

"Okay." Millie smiles.

"Do you have anymore questions sweetheart?" I ask Millie.

"Yeah I do."