65

A/N: hey guysss. hope you all enjoy this chapter! don't forget to comment and vote if you do! xxx

Harry

"Yeah I'll pick you up at 8. Be ready." I say.

"Okay. Can't wait." Selena says.

"Me too. Talk to you later babe."

"Bye." Selena says and hangs up.

Tonight Selena and I are celebrating our 10 month anniversary. It feels so strange to think about how fast time has passed up. Feels like just yesterday, I had spilled coffee on her pretty white and black dress. I still remember how she glared at me especially when I didn't bother apologizing to her.

I'm taking Selena for a movie and then I'll be cooking dinner for her at my place. Selena has always been complaining about how we never go out to watch a movie, honestly it hurts my ego to go out and watch a movie with strange and weird people and not to mention the horny teenagers in the back and the crying babies. But for Selena's sake, I can happily sacrifice my ego.

Right now it was 3 in the afternoon so I decided to get some work done while I'm free. However before I could reach my study I heard a familiar voice echoing through my house.

"Yo Harry!" I turned around to see Niall walking towards me with Millie in his arms.

I smile as I walk towards him,"Hey Nialler. What a pleasant surprise to see you here."

"Yeah well I missed you mate. Felt like we haven't hung out in so long and I missed this adorable cutie as well so I decided to drop by!" Niall says.

"I missed you too Uncle Ni!" Millie exclaims wrapping her arms around his neck.

....

"It didn't work out but we're on good terms. We were just two different people." Niall says taking a sip of his drink.

"I'm sorry Nialler. I know you really liked her. Don't worry a girl is out there waiting for you. You just need to find her." I assure him.

"I guess you're right Haz. What can I say, I just have bad luck with women I guess." Niall jokes.

I chuckle,"Well that is true my friend."

"Enough about me. How's your love life? How's Selena? I haven't spoken to her in quite some time now."

A smile automatically appears on my lips when Niall mentions Selena,"Everything's going good. We're actually celebrating our 10 month anniversary tonight."

Niall flashes me one of his million dollar smiles,"That's great Haz. Time passed by so fast! I'm happy for you guys."

"Thanks mate." I smile.

.....

Niall left a little before 7:30, so I quickly showered and got ready and headed straight to Selena's apartment.

"Hey I'm here. Do you want me to come up or..?" I ask.

"Nah it's okay. I'll be there in a minute." Selena says.

"Alright babe." I hang up the phone and put it aside.

The door opened after a few minutes and came in my gorgeous girlfriend.

I lean in and place a kiss on her lips,"You look stunning as always. Happy anniversary babe."

"Thank you. You're just as handsome as always. Happy anniversary. Here this is for you." Selena says as she hands me a shopping bag.