21

A/N: HIYA! I HOPE YOU LIKE THIS CHAPTER AND IF YOU DO, DON'T FORGET TO COMMENT AND VOTE! xxx (:

Harry

As I was heading out of my office, I saw Selena waiting for the elevator. I walked over and stood next to her.

"Hey" I smile.

Selena turns her head to look at me and flashes me a smile,"Hi" she says.

The elevator opens and the two of us walk inside.

"So do you have an plans this weekend?" I ask.

"Oh not really. Just going to spend time relaxing really" Selena smiles.

"So that means your free tomorrow?" I ask.

Selena looks at me and raises an eyebrow,"Are you asking me out on a date?"

I nervously chuckle,"Sort of"

Selena furrows her brows at me,"Well it's Zayn and Gigi's wedding tomorrow. I had agreed to bring a plus one and I don't really have anyone in mind. Would you like to go? As friends ofcourse. You know all the guys, it'll be fun!" I say.

Selena smiles at me,"I'd love to go"

"Well then I'll pick you up at 4 tomorrow?" I say as we step out of the elevator.

"Sure" Selena smiles.

"I'll see you tomorrow Selena" I smile.

"Bye!" Selena says and waves at me.

The next day I was awoken by someone staring at me. I rub my eyes and sit up in my bed. I see Millie sitting beside me,"Daddy! get up!" She scolds.

Who's the parent here? I chuckle at her comment and pick her up in my arms,"Daddy's up sweetheart. Okay?"

She smiles,"Good".

I get up from the bed with Millie in my arms and set her down,"I'll take a quick shower and be right with you okay?" I say.

She smiles and nods her head. She exits my room and I can hear her footsteps descent down the stairs.

I just remembered, today is Zayn and Gigi's wedding. I have to be there by 5 and it's already 1:30, I really overslept today. I also have to pick up Selena at 4! When did I get so forgetful?

After my shower, I put on the all black suit that Gigi had specially had made for me for the wedding as I am the best man, with a black and white printed scarf and a black hat. Since the wedding is going to be outside, I decide to put on sunglasses as well.

As I walk downstairs, I saw Millie watching cartoons. I smile and take a seat next to her, she notices my presence and looks up at me.

"Daddy, are you going somewhere?" She asks observing my clothes.

"Actually yes. But I'll be back before you know it and then we can go out for ice-cream!"

Millie immediately smiles at my suggestion,"Okay!" She says.

For a while I just sit with Mille, talking to her while watching cartoons. Until it was 3. I should get going now.

I get up and kiss Millie on her forehead,"Okay Sweetheart I'll be going now. But be good okay?"