72

A/N: Hello guys! I hope you all are doing good! I cannot thank you enough for 100k+ reads! I never even imagined this would be possible so thank you so much! I hope all of you like this chapter, don't forget to comment and vote if you do! xxxx

Selena

The light from the windows hit my eyes causing me to wake up. I almost forgot I was back home and in my own bed. I pull the covers off my body and head to the bathroom.

As I was brushing my teeth, realization hit me. Harry and I are no longer together. Tears automatically started welling up in my eyes. Last night felt so strange I didn't even think about anything too much. Harry did say we're on a "break". I spent two months without him and then when I'm back I lose him again. I guess he just needs so space, I need to give him that at least. I blink away the tears as I wash my face and walk out of the bathroom.

I decided to get started on my breakfast. It's already 10 am. I should eat something before I take my morning medication. I'm really feeling like I want to eat pancakes today. All I got at rehab was eggs and bacon, I never thought I'd actually say this but I'm tried for Bacon. Can't even look at it anymore.

As I start mixing all of the ingredients together there was a knock on my door. I wonder who that could be. It's still pretty early in the morning. I quickly wash my hands and head to the door.

"Who is it?" I ask through the door as I don't have a peephole on the door.

"It's your gorgeous best friend open the door!" Nina's chirpy voice fills my ears through the door.

I smile and open the door and almost immediately I'm wrapped into Nina's embrace.

"Aww I missed you so much." Nina says spinning me around in the hug.

"I missed you too." I smile into the hug.

Nina pulls away and rests her hands on my shoulders,"You still look like your beautiful self. Did you have a haircut in rehab?" Nina smirks at me.

"Why yes I did. My nurse Janice was nice enough to cut my hair for me. Do you like it?" I ask holding onto my hair.

"Yes it looks very chic." Nina smiles.

"Come on in. I was just getting my breakfast ready." I say walking back to the kitchen.

"Oh good. I haven't had breakfast yet either. Josh really wanted to come to see you but he had to show a client two-three houses so he couldn't make it." Nina says.

"It's alright. I can see him tomorrow or something." I say.

"So what are we having for breakfast?" Nina asks sitting on the kitchen counter.

"Pancakes. I had eggs and bacon for two months straight. I can't bear to look at bacon anymore." I say as continue mix my ingredients together.

"Lucky for you, I love pancakes." Nina cheekily smiles at me.

"No shit. You survived your entire college years with pancakes. Saying you love pancakes is an understatement." I joke.

"True." Nina nods.

"Can you please get me some milk from the fridge please?" I ask.

"Only because you're asking so politely." Nina smiles.