29

Harry

The entire week I kept thinking about what Eleanor and Louis had said to me. I want to make things right with Selena even if it means disobeying my own rule about not dating. I really don't want to hurt her, she doesn't deserve that.

I was wide awake way before my alarm clock started buzzing but I decided to leave my comfortable bed once the alarm clock started buzzing. I got up and walked to the shower. I put on a nice grey and black suit today. I push my hair off my shoulders once and walk down the stairs.

I saw Millie sitting on the table eating her breakfast. "Morning Sweetheart" I say kissing her on top of her head.

"Good Morning Daddy!" She smiles at me.

I grab my cup of coffee and slowly started taking sips. Today, I don't feel hungry at all so I decide to skip breakfast entirely obviously minus coffee. That's an essential. I cannot survive without my morning coffee but then again I'm pretty sure 90% Americans can't either.

The car ride was pretty silent, Millie was just talking about her friends and school. She has tons of friends, she's very friendly unlike her dad. I'm happy she likes her friends and school very much. At this age usually kids don't like school or have trouble fitting in, at least I did.

As I reach my office building at 9, I was greeted by my employees. I hop into the elevator and walk out when it stops on my specific floor. I look into Selena's office to see it empty. She's probably running late or something, I thought.

After about 20 minutes there was a knock on my door and walked in Selena looking as gorgeous as ever.

"Hi." She smiles walking to me.

"Coffee" she says placing the cup on my desk.

I smile at her showing off my dimples,"Thank you"

"You seem happy." Selena observes.

"Well I am." I smile once again.

"That's good." She smiles,"So I have some emails to send and some documents to fax so I'll see you at lunch?"

"You better." I say.

"Okay." She turns on her heel to walk out.

"Wait Selena." I say.

She turns around and smiles at me,"Yeah?"

"Are you forgetting something?" I smirk.

Selena furrows her brows,"I don't think so."

I point to my lips and Selena rolls her eyes playfully. She walks over to me,"I swear you're so needy!" She laughs.

"Only for you baby" I smirk.

Selena leans in and presses her lips against mine however she pulls away after a few seconds and I immediately pout.

Selena laugh at me,"Aww you look cute. I'm sorry but duty calls."

"I'm the boss" I argue.

Selena just gives me a wtf look and I sigh,"Fine you can go."

Selena smiles,"I'll see you at lunch." and walks out the room.

At 12:30, Selena walked into my office with some food she got from the cafeteria. I automatically smile when I see her.

I get up from my seat and walk to her,"Hi" I say and place a kiss on her cheek.

"Hello." She smiles.

She takes a seat and places the food on my desk. I take a seat beside her,"Let's dig in. I'm starving!" Selena says.

I nod and smile. Selena picks up one of the sandwiches and starts eating. I also pick one of the sandwiches but I just keep staring at Selena. I can't help it. She's so beautiful. I don't know why I'm so happy today, she makes me happy. I don't know for how long but I just kept staring at her.

Selena looks up at me,"Is there something on my face? Do I have ketup or something on my face? Why are you looking at me like that?" She asks.

"No, it's just that you're so beautiful." I smile at her.

She blushes and looks at the ground,"Thanks" she mumbles.

I put my hand on her right cheek and she looks up at me,"I want to take you out." I say.

Selena furrows her eyebrows,"What?"

"I want to take you on a date. And then another. And then maybe we can tell people we're dating or something. Whatever you want."

Selena smiles,"Really?"

"Yes, this entire week I've realized that what I'm doing to you isn't fair. I can't expect you to be fine with this all non-exclusive stuff. I want to take you out on a date. What do you say?" I ask.

"I'd love that." Selena smiles.

I smile,"How about tomorrow? It's a Saturday."

"Sure. But I have one condition." She says.

"What's that?" I ask.

Selena says,"And I know you're a billionaire and all but I don't want to go somewhere very fancy. I don't want you to spend so much money on me."

Do girls like her still exist? I smile at her,"Actually I had something different in mind."

"And what's that?"

"You come over to my house for dinner. You,Millie and I have a nice dinner." I smile.

"Wait Millie?"

"Yeah."

"Harry I don't know if that's such a good idea."

"Why? I thought you liked her." I say.

"I do. She's a sweetheart but she doesn't even have an idea of what a mother is, I really don't want to her to ask questions about who I am or get the wrong idea about what's going on between us."

"Hey don't worry. It'll be fine. Plus she loves you. I'm not even just saying that she always tells me to call you over. I promised her that I would. She really likes you and it's surprising because she only met you once." I say.

Selena smiles,"I have two little sisters so I'm pretty good with keeping up with what kids like."

"So is that a yes?"

Selena leans in and pecks me on the lips,"Yes. That's a yes."

"Okay then perfect. You can come over by 7?"

Selena smiles,"Sure."