64

A/N: hey guyssss! hope you all are well! if you like this chapter don't forget to comment and vote! xxx

Selena

3 months later

I was yet again woken by my alarm clock. Oh god. I hate Mondays. So freaking much. So much. Ugh. I pull the covers off my body and head to my shower. I really need to change my shampoo like my hair is falling in bunches. What's up with that? I've used Pantene my whole life and now I'm losing so much hair. Why?

After my quick shower I change into a black suit with a white undershirt. I put my hair in a bun making me look extra sophisticated. I check myself out in the mirror and I literally look like a workaholic. I simply look strange so I decide to let down my hair as the bun made me look too extreme.

I skip breakfast and directly head to my car. I've not been feeling the best these days, I have fever and headaches. It's just due to lack of sleep and mom thinks it's because of the weather change. She's probably right. Also I've been having these muscle pulls all the time as well as pain in my knees, I've seriously been working out way too much, Harry and Nina have told me I've lost quite a few pounds. Harry thinks I don't eat much, I do. I eat alot, maybe I'm losing my apatite? From this week I'll start eating healthier and less exercise. No more McDonald's. Oh, I already miss it. Sigh.

I park my car at my usual parking spot and head upstairs inside. As I was walking to the elevator I was greeted by the usual nasty stares. Most of my colleagues still hate me. Yay!

I was surprised to see Harry in his office. That's surprising. He's here early. I wonder why. I knock on his office door and enter once I hear a come in. Harry looks up and smiles at me. "Hi." I say and place the coffee on his desk.

"Hey babe. You look extra professional today."

"Why thank you. But I don't dress to impress." I smile.

"Oh I know." Harry chuckles.

"What are you doing here so early?" I ask.

"Oh well, I had a special announcement for you."

I quirk an eyebrow,"What announcement?"

"Today marks your the end of your first year working at Styles' Establishment." Harry says.

"Really? It's been a year already? Time flies by." I joke.

"If you recall your contract, if you're not happy with your job you are granted permission to leave or if you choose to stay then we have to renew your contract." Harry says in his all professional voice.

I try not to chuckle but fail miserably,"I'm not planning on leaving so let's renew my contract?"

"Smart choice. Take a seat Ms Gomez." Harry gestures to the seat in front of him.

"Oh God old vibes. Why are you getting so formal? I honestly feel exactly as I felt a year ago."

Harry chuckles,"Sorry babe but when it comes to contracts I have to be serious. If I say the wrong thing you could sue me for millions of dollars."

I gasp dramatically,"Is this a way for you to tell me you don't trust me Harold?"

Harry rolls his eyes,"Less Drama, more contract."

"Yes Sir president sir!" I salute.

Harry chuckles,"Can you please be serious for one second?"