9

A/N: HELLO GUYS! IF YOU ENJOY THIS CHAPTER DON'T FORGET TO COMMENT AND VOTE! xxx

Selena

"It was lovely meeting you Selena" Niall says with a smile.

"It was nice meeting you as well" I smile at him.

"I'll catch you later then Nialler?" Harry says smiling at his friend.

"Indeed." With that Niall heads off to his car while Harry and I head to ours.

It was around 11 pm and almost everyone had left the event. We silently get in the car as the driver starts driving.

All the sudden the car hits an abrupt stop. Harry furrows his eyebrows,"What was that Richie?"

"I don't know Sir, I'll check" the driver gets out of the car.

After 5 minutes there was knock on the window and Harry rolls it down. "Sir. We have a problem" the driver says nervously. I can tell he's terrified of Harry. I don't blame him, Harry is very intimidating.

"What is the problem Richie?" Harry's voice was clearly laced with annoyance.

"Well Sir, the engine is very hot. The water has dried out completely. Also we have two flat tires"

Harry huffs in anger and raises his voice,"Damn it Richie! You had one job! To keep the car proper! Now do something! We're not going to spend all night here!"

"I-I'm sorry sir. I'll go look for a mechanic around here. It will take me a while"

"Just goddamn do it!" Harry says through gritted teeth as the driver disappears.

"Bloody great!" Harry mutters under is breath. I want to tell him to calm down and that everything will be alright but I don't want to make him mad at me. So I stay quite until he cools down.

I take out my cell phone and simply reply to a few text messages. I wonder if I should call someone to pick me up? All the sudden Harry speaks up in a calm voice,"Hopefully you had a good time tonight. Besides this car issue"

I turn my head to look at him. He's giving me comforting smile,"I did actually. Your friends are really nice" I say with a smile.

"Indeed they are. I don't have many friends just a few good ones I can count on. The three guys you met tonight and well your former boss" Harry says rather cheekily.

"I can't help but notice that you only get along with English people" I say with an amused smile.

Harry lets out a dry chuckle,"Come to think of it, that's actually true. But Liam is the only one who I came across in America. Niall, Louis, Zayn and I have been friends since high school then went to the same college so yeah"

"Do you miss it?" I ask, Harry looks at me,"England I mean? It's definitely not the same"

"Ofcourse I do, all my family is there. I grew up there, even after so many years of living in America there are still days that I feel very homesick, I'm sure you can somewhat relate. You're also living in a foreign city right?" He asks.

"That's true. Until 18, I'd never even left Texas before. My parents were a bit hesitant sending me as well."

"Do you miss it?" He asks looking at me right in the eyes.