50

A/N: HEYYYY! THANK YOU ALL FOR 28K READS AND 1.9K VOTES! ALSO EID MUBARAK TO ALL THE PEOPLE WHO'RE CELEBRATING IT, LIKE MYSELF! I HOPE YOU ALL LIKE THIS CHAPTER AND IF YOU DO, DON'T FORGET TO COMMENT AND VOTE! xxx

Harry

It was Monday, I was in the kitchen cooking up dinner when the doorbell rang. That must be Selena. I open the door and I'm greeted by a smiling Selena. I move aside so she can come in.

"Hey babe." I say and press my lips onto hers.

We pull apart after a few seconds and Selena smiles,"Hi."

"You look fantastic as always." I compliment her.

"And you're so sweet as always." Selena smiles.

"Dinner's almost ready. Millie is in the living room. You should chat with her while I get dinner done.ð" I tell her.

Selena automatically raises an eyebrow,"Wait you're cooking? Oohhhh."

"Just go and watch cartoons will ya?"

Selena salutes,"Yes sir!" And marches to the living room. I laugh to myself, oh God.

I walk back to the kitchen and start finishing up the food. I was done quite quickly, within a few minutes and started setting up everything.

"Come on girls, dinner's ready!" I announce walking into the living room.

All of us sat there in comfortable silence eating our dinner.

"Millie are you nervous about tomorrow?" I ask looking at her.

"What's tomorrow?" Selena asks.

"Millie has a big play tomorrow The Christmas Carol." I tell Selena.

"Oh wow. Are you excited Millie?" Selena asks her.

"Uh-huh. It's going to be great!" Millie smiles.

"You know every student is allowed to bring two people. If you want to come?" I look to Selena.

"Can you come Selena? Can you? Can you?" Millie starts jumping in her seat.

"I would love to but Nina has this party every year before Christmas and we do it together. It's a 24 hour long thing it's happening tomorrow." Selena explains.

"But I'll try my best to be there." Selena smiles at Millie.

"Okay!" Millie exclaims obviously excited.

After dinner we sat in front of the tv for awhile until it was time for Millie to sleep.

"Well goodnight Millie. I'll try my best to be there tomorrow." Selena smiles pulling away from the hug with Millie.

"Okay. Goodnight." Millie smiles showing her white teeth.

Selena heads out as I carry Millie upstairs to her room. After a good 25 minutes, Millie fell asleep during my bedtime story so I quietly left her room.

I walk down the stairs to the dark living room and outside the door. I walk to the car parked in our driveway and knock on the window.

Selena jumps back in her seat and rests her hand on her chest once she notices me. She steps out and slaps me on my arm.

"You scared the shit out of me Harry." Selena glares at me.

"Aww I'm sorry." I joke.

"Come on, Millie's asleep now." I tell her.