30

A/N: HEYY. I HOPE YOU GUYS LIKE THIS CHAPTER! I MADE IT LONG JUST FOR YOU GUYS! TOMORROW IS MY RESULT. I'M TERRIFIED. OH AND TYSM FOR 500 VOTES & 5K reads!! DON'T FORGET TO COMMENT AND VOTE! xxx

Selena

After two weeks of "causal meetings" as Harry calls it, Harry finally asked me out on a date. I didn't want it to be something really fancy so Harry invited me to have dinner with him and Millie. I was reluctant at first but later on I agreed.

So right now I'm getting ready for my date. I put on a sky blue flowy dress that falls to my knees. I decide to wear white high heels as they would looks great with the contrast. Harry wanted me to come over by 7 and his house is almost 45 minutes away from mine so at 6:15 I head to my car.

After a good 45-50 minutes, I reach Harry's mansion. I park my car close by and walk towards the house. The door was opened by a sweet old lady who told me she was Harry's housekeeper and her name was Brenda.

As soon as I walked inside I think I caught Millie's attention as she came running to me,"Selena!" I noticed that now she can pronounce my name properly.

I bent down to hug her,"Hi there." I smile.

"I'm so happy you're here." She smiles.

"I made cupcakes for you! Do you like cupcakes?" I ask.

Her smile grows even bigger,"I love cupcakes"

I smile at her,"Then that's great!" I say handing her the plastic container.

Harry walks down the stairs and smiles once he sees me,"Hey"

"Hi" I say.

"Daddy, Selena made me cupcakes!" Millie squeals holding up the box in her hands.

"You shouldn't have Selena." Harry says.

"I had some free time on hand and everyone loves cupcakes so.." I say.

"Millie why don't you go put the cupcakes in the fridge and we can eat them after dinner?" Harry says.

"Okay daddy!" Millie says and runs to the kitchen.

"You look beautiful like always." Harry says.

I slightly blush,"Thank you."

Harry smiles at me and leans in, he presses his lips onto mine for a few seconds and then pulls away. He grabs my hand and says,"Come on, let's watch some cartoons!"

I chuckle at his statement as he leads me into the living room.

"Selena, do you watch Dora all the time? I do. I love Dora!!" Millie exclaims.

"Well not all the time but when I'm with my sisters I do." I smile at her.

"You have a sister?"

"Yes, I have two." I smile.

"Can I meet them?"

"Well they don't live with me but whenever they come we can arrange a playdate."

"If they're your sisters why do they not live with you?" Mille asks confused.

"Okay enough interrogating Selena!" Harry says and I laugh.

"Daddy can I have a sister?" Millie asks.

I just look at Harry with a smirk,"Sweetheart....maybe one day."

"Promise?"

"Promise."

Millie then averts her attention back to the television.