6

A/N:HIIII! HOW DO YOU GUYS LIKE THE STORY SO FAR? I'D LOVE SOME FEEDBACK! IF YOU LIKE THIS CHAPTER DON'T FORGET TO COMMENT AND VOTE! xxx

Selena

Today, I get up before my alarm. I wake up around 6:30 and just lay in my bed. I tired to sleep but it just wasn't happening. Like I was so insanely tired but still I couldn't sleep. So around 6:45 I gave up and get out of bed.

I pull the covers off my body and head to the shower. I put on a navy blue, full sleeved dress that fell to my knees. I wear some blue heels with it and straighten my hair. I apply a very light layer of makeup to make myself look presentable.

I make myself some eggs and quickly finish them and clean the dirty dishes. Grabbing my bag from the coffee table I head to my car. It was 7:34. I type in the address of the office on my car GPS.

After a good 25 minutes I reach the building. At exactly 8, I make my way to the parking lot to see that it was mostly empty. I park my car and head to the elevator. I pressed the button to the first floor and find a woman sitting at the reception.

The building was fancy and huge. Almost two times bigger then the office I worked at.

I walk over to the receptionist who looks at me and flashes me a polite smile,"Hello. Welcome to Styles' Establishment. How can I help mam?"

"Hi, I'm Selena Gomez. I'm new here. I just got hired to work as Mr Styles's assistant"

"Mr Styles told me to lead you to his office upstairs. Follow me Ms.Gomez" she says with a smile.

I nod and follow her to the elevator,"The last floor, 76th Floor is Mr Styles'. Just walk in and you'll see a big office. Just walk inside the office and take a seat. Mr Styles isn't here yet but he told me to tell you to sit in his office"

"Okay thank you.." I say not knowing her name.

"Tina. Your welcome" she smiles and I press the button to the top floor and watch the doors close.

Why the hell did Mr Styles call me at 8 when he wasn't here himself? Like that's very unprofessional. Is it possible to hate someone so much? I wonder what he would have done if I came around 9, probably wouldn't even notice.

I reach the 76th floor and step out of the elevator. Wow this floor is beautiful, I mean the view is magnificent as well as the overall decor. Mr Styles sure spent alot of money on the headquarters of this business. I used to think my previous work place was the beautiful but looking at this one, the old one doesn't even compare. There's no one on this floor but I don't want to explore it yet, I decide to open the door of the enormous office, let me add this is probably five times larger then Liam's.

I check the time and it was 8:14 by now so I just take out my phone and decide to scroll through Instagram as I have nothing better to do. Stupid Harry Styles.

Around 9:25 the office doors opened. Mr Styles walked in, in a black suit with a white undershirt with his hair hanging by his shoulders. He places his briefcase on the desk and takes a seat. I don't even bother getting up to greet him but he seemed unfazed by my slightly rude gesture towards him.

He smiles at me,"Hello Selena. You look lovely. How are you?"

I give him a polite smile even though I want to slap him for making me wait an hour and 15 minutes on my first day,"Fine. Thank you"