35

A/N: HELLO GUYS! I REALLY HOPE YOU LIKE THIS CHAPTER AND IF YOU DO, DON'T FORGET TO COMMENT AND VOTE! xxx

Harry

I just landed to New York. It's 22nd July, meaning it's Selena's birthday. She doesn't know I'm in New York yet, she thinks my flight lands tomorrow so I'm surprising her. Selena also never told me when her birthday was, I had to ask Nina and thank god I did.

I step out of the airport to see Richie waiting for me. He smiles at me and I smile,"Hello Sir. How was your trip?"

"It was great. Thank you. How are you doing Richie?" I ask as we walk to the car.

"I'm doing good Sir." He says.

"Where to Sir?" Richie asks once we're in the car.

"To Selena's house please." I say as Richie nods and starts the car.

I reach her apartment and walk to her floor. Today is a Tuesday so Selena won't be home so I can easily sneak into her place.

I call Nina who picks up after two rings,"Hello Harry." She says.

"Hey. I'm outside her apartment. Where did you keep the key?" I ask.

"Oh it's in the plant pot. The one on the left." She says.

I spot the plant, bend down and take out the key from it,"Found it! Thank you so much Nina!" I say.

"No worries. Have fun and good luck!" She says.

"Thanks" I say as Nina hangs up.

I lock the door once I'm inside and set my things down in the living room. Time to get to work now. It's 12:30 right now so I have a few hours.

Honestly I'm pretty mad at Selena for not telling me about her birthday. I had talked to her yesterday before my flight and she didn't even mention it. I wonder why.

I find the ingredients that I need and start to make my world famous Chicken Alfredo. I set up the dinning table in her kitchen with a red table cloth and place a vase in the middle where I would place a rose. After I was done setting the table I got a call from Richie.

"Sir, I'm outside the apartment." Richie says.

"Be right there Richie!" I say and walk to the door. Richie hands me the cake, candles, flowers and wine.

"Thank you so much Richie." I smile.

"No problem sir. Anything else I can do?" He asks.

"No thank you Richie." I say.

He nods and heads out once again.

At 6 everything was perfect as I had wanted it to be. On the living room coffee table there were flowers, the gifts I had gotten her and the cake. I had placed a few candles as well.

In the kitchen, the table was decorated with flowers, candles, some very expensive wine and my world famous Chicken Alfredo.

I had changed into a fancy black dress shirt as well and looked pretty decent. I just sat around in the living room waiting for Selena to come.