20

A/N: HEYY, GUYSS, HARRY LOOKS SO FUCKING GOOD WITH SHORT HAIR, I'M IN LOVE! AND GUYS TYSM FOR 2K READS, I LOVE Y'ALL SO OTHER THEN THAT I'M GOING TO SAY THE USUAL, IF YOU LIKE IT, DON'T FORGET TO COMMENT AND VOTE! xxx

2 months later

Selena

Getting up today I decide to take a shower. Today's a Friday so no work for two whole days! Thank you God! After getting ready I head to my car. I'm not hungry at all today so no breakfast, I'll probably stop at Starbucks and maybe get something to eat.

I reach my office to see Harry already in his. He's here early? I knock on his door and walk inside after hearing a "come in".

"Good Morning" I say, Harry looks up and smiles at me.

"Hello Selena" he says.

"Coffee." I say placing it on his desk.

"Thank you"

"You're here early today?" I ask.

"Just some important work that had to be done" he says and I simply nod.

Over the past three months, Harry and I have gotten pretty close. I mean he's nice and polite and we get along perfectly.

"Selena, could you take a seat? I want to talk to you about something important" he says.

I furrow my brows in confusion and take a seat in front of him,"What is it?" I ask.

"Well, one of our ex-clients wrongly sued us for some finical matters." He says.

"Oh. Why?"

"No reason, just hoping to earn some free money from us. To scare us really. But I don't play easy so I've hired best lawyers to work on our case"

"Oh okay. That's good" I say with a polite smile.

"So I contacted the best law firm in New York which happens to be "The Blanch Law Firm". The CEO of the firm sent me a few of their best lawyers to help out. One of those lawyers is Daniel Ross" he says and looks up at me.

My heart drops hearing his name after three months,"Oh." I mumble.

"I wanted to ask If you're comfortable with this as he'll be around in this building for a month or so. If you're not Selena, I can ask for someone se or contact another firm" Harry says.

I smile at him,"No, it won't be a problem for me. It's alright."

"Are you sure?" Harry's voiced laced with concern.

"Yes, it's fine" I say.

"Okay then. They'll be coming over today. I just wanted you to be okay with it" Harry says.

I simply nod. So I have to see my ex-boyfriend? I mean ex-fiancé? I just hope he has a girlfriend and is over me. I don't want to see him sad.

I was busy in my work and around 12 something there was a knock on my door. Without looking up I say "Come In" and the door opens and closes.

"Hello Selena!" I look up to see Daniel standing there smiling at me.

I immediately get up,"Daniel" I smile walking over to him. He pulls me in for a hug and then takes a seat beside me.

"How've you been Dan?" I ask.

"Oh you know, busy. Work is all really. What about you?"

"Same, just indulging myself in my work." I smile.

"Are you seeing anyone?" Daniel asks.

"Nope, single as ever." I say with a chuckle.

"You know when you broke with me, for a few days I actually thought you dumped me to be with someone else but I guess I was wrong!" He says.

"I told you that there was no one and there isn't. How about you? Single?" I ask.

"Actually no, I'm seeing someone" a smile automatically appears on my face, he's happy. He's moved on.

"Do I know her?" I ask.

"Yeah you do. Jennifer Boston? My colleague?"

"Oh Jennifer! Yes I remember her. She was really nice and very pretty. I'm so happy for you Dan. I really am!" I smile.

"So what about you? Why haven't found someone yet? I mean it's not because you're still in love with me is it?" Daniel laughs.

I chuckle,"Nah. Just don't have time. Nina has tried setting me up on a few dates but I'm not even interested!"

"Well maybe when you do find someone, we can double date?" Daniel's voice laced with amusement.

"Sure cause that won't be awkward at all right?" I say sarcastically.

"Ofcourse not!" Daniel says with a smirk plastered on his face.

I simply smile at him,"So this is probably big for right? If you win this case you'll be famous!" I say.

"I guess. Plus Mr Styles is paying me generously so I'm happy!" Daniel smiles at me.

"Steve and Melissa's wedding is this weekend. I was wondering if you'd still accompany me? As friends ofcourse?" Daniel asks.

As much as I would love to see Steve and Melissa, I should say no,"Daniel I don't think that would be a good idea. I mean what will Jennifer think? Plus Steve and Melissa were always your friends so. Why don't you take Jennifer?"

"I was going to ask her but I wanted to check with you first, I mean I promised I'd take you."

I smile,"Well you should take your girlfriend. I bet you two will have a good time"

"Yeah. So how're Nina and Josh?" Daniel asks.

Daniel and I chatted for a little while until we decided to get back to work. I worked in late today, till 6:30. I usually rush home on a Friday but today, I don't know.

As I was waiting for the elevator, Harry steps out of his office and walks over to me. He smiles at me,"Hello"

"Hi" I smile.

"How come you didn't leave yet?" Harry asks.

"Oh just finishing some work" I shrug.

"That's strange, you usually always run off on Fridays" Harry says with a chuckle as the elevator opens. We both enter.

"What are you watching me?" I joke.

"The windows are see through Selena. Not my fault!" Harry defends himself and I simply smile.

"So I saw you talking to Daniel today" Harry says.

"Again with watching me? Creepy no?" I once again joke causing Harry to laugh.

"What can I say? I'm a creep!" Harry says.

I chuckle,"To answer your question, we did have a good chat. He's happy, he has a new girlfriend." I smile.

"Oh I'm sorry!" Harry asks.

I furrow my brows at him,"For what?"

"That he moved on?"

"That's great! I was afraid he didn't, I'm happy for him. I love him and want him to be happy and his new girlfriend Jennifer is amazing and she deserves him" I smile.

"So what about you? Who do you deserve?" Harry asked amused.

"A gentleman!" I say stepping out of the elevator.

Harry simply smiles at me still amused. Wonder what's so funny.