59

A/N: HII GUYS! I HOPE YOU ALL ARE DOING GOOD AND THAT YOU LIKE THIS CHAPTER AND IF YOU DO, DON'T FORGET TO COMMENT AND VOTE! THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR 55K READS AND 3K VOTES! IT MEANS SO MUCH TO ME, THANK YOUU xxx

Selena

"What do you mean you couldn't find fireworks? The best part of New Years is the fireworks Jay!" I whine.

"I know Sel. But I couldn't find anything. I tried my best. Apparently they're out of stock this year or some bullshit like that." Jay says.

"Well this fucking sucks. I was hoping the four of us can go crazy with fireworks this New Years. Especially since they aren't legal in London so I figured it'll be nice for Harry as well." I say.

"I know. I'm sorry but I couldn't do anything." Jay says.

"I know. It isn't your fault." I assure him,"Plus P was already against the fireworks as we're older now and more mature etc etc."

"Now we can spend New Years like boring people because we're older now and just sleep before 10." Jay jokes.

I chuckle,"Sounds like a plan. I'm in."

"Speaking of which, where is P?" Jay asks.

"I don't know. She said she left to get something. Let me go check up on her" I get up and head to the kitchen.

"Priscilla! Priscilla. P!" I yell roaming the hallways calling out for my cousin.

The door to Aiden's room opens and Priscilla walks out quietly closing the room behind her.

She puts her finger on her lips, indicating me to be quite.

"Why the hell were you screaming? You could have woken up Aiden!" Priscilla scolds as she approaches me.

"I'm sorry, just couldn't find you anywhere. Also I came to tell you that the fireworks thing is off."

Priscilla smiles,"Oh thank God! Did you and Jay finally realize that I was right?" She quirks an eyebrow at me.

"No. Jay just couldn't find it anywhere so there's nothing we could really do." I say.

"Aww I'm sorry Sel." Priscilla evilly smirks at me.

I roll my eyes,"Save the fake apology."

Priscilla chuckles,"Okay no need to get mad."

.....

"Harry where are you taking me?" I ask impatiently.

"Selena seriously just sit still. Calm down and relax." Harry says.

"It's hard to relax when you're taking me to God knows where while I'm blindfolded and can't see a thing. For all I know you're probably going to take me somewhere into the woods and confess that you're a serial killer and murder me there and then."

I hear Harry chuckle beside me,"You can be so dramatic sometimes babe. Don't you trust me?"

"Is this a bad time to say I don't know?" I ask.

Once again I hear Harry chuckle,"Well then you just need to trust me."

"Oh God. It's New Years Eve. Are you seriously going to kill me on News Year Eve? Please tell my parents that I love them. Tell Nina that I'm sorry I couldn't give her details about my Christmas break because I was murdered, tell Millie that she's the cutest little girl I ever meet, tell my sisters that I died a hero, donate everything I have to charity and on my tombstone please have it written Selena Marie Gomez, loving daughter, sister and girlfriend who was killed by her physcopath of a boyfriend. Never did drugs. R.I.P. Can you do all that after you murder me please?" I ask.