76

A/N: Hello guys what is up? As many of you probably know that the 2017 Fanfiction awards are now open for nominations and it would literally mean so much to me if you guys can take out some of your time to just go there and nominate my story just once! I would really be grateful if you guys can do that for me. If you guys can just head to my profile and see my pinned post and access the link there and my preferred categories, that'd be great! Thank you so much, it means alot to me (: 

Selena

"That guy is so clingy, he's like superglue and he's a huge dick." Kyle says.

"Which guy?" I ask looking around wondering who he's talking about.

"The one talking to Mr Styles." Kyle moves his head sideways to motion to Harry and the guy.

"What makes you think he's clingy and a dick?" I ask Kyle.

"Every year, well at least since the last four years I've been here, he just finds Mr Styles and sticks by his side not leaving him even for a second. I bet he's into him or something and he's so arrogant. I've been forced to talk to him a few times and everytime he says he earns in millions and that I could never achieve as much success as him." Kyle scoffs looking at the man Harry was talking to.

I chuckle,"You're a good observer."

"I get that alot." Kyle smiles at me.

"Kind of creepy though that you've been noticing the guy who follows your boss around for four years now." I joke.

Kyle rolls his eyes,"Shut up Selena."

I raise my hands up in defense,"Hey! I'm just saying."

"Yeah yeah yeah." Kyle rolls his eyes yet again. I was about to speak when Kyle lightly elbows me.

"Ouch. What was that for?" I whine.

"Sorry if that hurt but look who is coming our way." Kyle says. I look straight ahead to see Harry and "the clingy guy" as Kyle describes him walking over to us.

The men approach us and smile,"This is Selena Gomez. She's our new Vice President and you're already quite familiar with Kyle." Harry says to the man.

"Selena, this Mr Williamson." Harry says and looks at me.

The man smiles and extends his hand for me to shake,"It's a pleasure to meet you." I say.

"You too." Mr Williamson smiles.

"Selena can I please have a word with you?" Harry says and I nod.

"Kyle you wouldn't mind keeping Mr Williamson company would you?" Harry asks Kyle. I try to hold back my laughter as I look at Kyle.

"Not at all sir." Kyle says and flashes a huge fake smile at Harry.

Harry and I walk away from Kyle and Mr Williamson.

"Thank God I finally got rid of that guy." Harry says once we're far from them.

I chuckle remembering what Kyle told me and slightly pitying the poor guy,"So that guy really is clingy?"

"Yes he most certainly is. Wait who told you that?" Harry asks.