15

A/N: HEYY GUYS!! HOW IS EVERYONE? IF YOU ENJOY IT DON'T FORGET TO COMMENT AND VOTE! xxx

Harry

The amazing thing about Fridays is that two entire days to relax and sleep in till whenever. I know that I am the boss, I can take holidays whenever but when it comes to work I'm very professional and serious. I went through alot of shit to get this company to where it is today. Around 6, I wrap up my work and decide to head home. Selena had already left around 5 as most of my employees so it's useless staying here till late.

As always, Richie was waiting for me in the parking lot. Once he sees me he walks over to me and greets me,"Good Evening Sir" he politely smiles.

"Hello Richie" I say simply as he opens the car door for me.

We reach my house in twenty minutes and the guards open the gate for me us. Richie parks the car and opens the door for me once again,"Sir, anything else I can do for you?" Richie asks.

"No thank you Richie. You head off home" I smile as Richie nods.

"Hello Mr Styles. How are you?" The guard, Ben asks.

"I'm good Ben thank you" I smile and step inside my house.

I lock the door behind me and immediately I hear loud footsteps and a scream,"Daddy! You're home!" Down the stairs came rushing my six year old daughter, Millie.

I bend down a little as Millie comes running into my arms. "Hi Sweetie. How was your day?" I ask hugging her.

"Good. Daddy Ms Jennifer gave me a star for being the best behaved girl today!" Millie squeals.

I pick her up in my arms and kiss her cheek,"Well that's my little girl!"

At that very moment, my longtime housekeeper and Millie's caretaker Brenda walked out of the kitchen.

"Harry, you're here. Dinner is ready. Should I set that up for you and Millie?" She asks politely.

I smile,"That'd be great Brenda. Thank you!" She nods and walks back inside the kitchen.

Brenda has been my housekeeper for more then 15 years now, She's like a mother to me at this point and Millie loves her dearly as do I.

"Now Millie, daddy has to change but I'll be back in a few so we can eat together. Alright?" I ask smiling at my daughter.

"Okay" she smiles at me showing off her dimples. I set her down on the couch and walk upstairs to my bedroom.

Millie, Millicent Styles is the best thing that ever happened to me. She's probably the only person who keeps me sane and I'd do absolutely anything for my daughter. Alot of people tell me that she looks just like me, which is true. Same emerald green eyes, light brown hair and fair skin. She looks nothing like her mother. Owning such a big business means that your life is very public but I've tried my very best to shield Millie from all that. I want what's the best for her. I would kill anyone who would hurt my little girl.

I put on a pair of grey suit pants and a white t-shirt and walk downstairs to see Brenda setting up the food on the table while Millie was giggling about something fun said in the cartoons. I take a seat next to Millie and she smiles at me.

"Brenda, I hope Millie wasn't any trouble for you?" I ask.

"Not at all. She was an angel as usual!" Brenda smiles,"Dinner is ready!" She says.

"Come on Millie, let's eat!" I say to Millie who follows me to the table.

As usual, Brenda's food was absolutely amazing. She had made her famous Lasagna today that both Millie and I enjoy very much.

"Daddy?" Millie asks with her mouth full.

I chuckle,"Sweetheart first swallow then talk" she swallows her food and then looks up at me.

"What is it Millie?" I ask.

"Daddy, where is my mom?" Millie asks innocently and my eyes widen.

"W-what?" I ask.

"All my friends in school were telling me about their mom. I don't know what that word means. Do I have one?" Millie asks confused.

"Sweetheart, this isn't something you will understand. Once you're older daddy will tell you but for now no more talking about this?" I say giving her a stern look as I don't want to answer any questions about her mother.

"Okay daddy" Millie smiles at me and takes another bite of her food.

"Can I ask you one more thing daddy?" Millie asks.

I smile at her,"Ofcourse. Anything sweetheart"

"Can we get a dog? Pretty please?" Millie ask showing me her puppy dog eyes.

I can't really say no to her but I have to be stern,"Sweetheart, that's alot of work. Taking care of a dog is not easy."

"Please daddy? I promise I will take care of the dog right! Pinky promise!" Millie pleads.

I chuckle,"I'll think about it"

"So yes? I can get a dog?" Millie's face automatically lighting up.

"We'll see!" I smile.

After dinner, I was sitting with Millie who was watching cartoons while I was simply thinking. I hate to admit it but my mind was constantly drifting off to one specific person, Selena Gomez.

The past week, since the ball I can't really stop thinking about her. I wonder what she's doing right now? It's a Friday so she's probably spending time with her dearest Daniel. I cringe my nose in disgust thinking about her and Daniel together. What does she even see in him? She could do so much better but then why am I even thinking about her? I don't like her, as a friend nor a lover so why on earth am I thinking about her? Why do I dislike her boyfriend so much when he's never done anything to me, he's always treated me with respect and politeness.

Would Millie like Selena? I'm most certain the two of them would get along perfectly. But it's not like I'm ever even going to tell Selena I have a daughter. Why would I even introduce them? I'm just, I don't know. I need to stop thinking about Selena. There's only room for one girl in my life and that is Millie. I can't keep thinking about Selena. This has to stop. Selena and I will never ever be anything but co-workers.