53

A/N: hiii. i hope you all enjoy this chapter and if you do, don't forget to comment and vote xxx

Harry

"Please don't leave me." I pout pulling Selena close to myself."Let's just stay here all day."

Selena chuckles and untangles herself from me,"Don't act like such a baby Harry. Get your ass up so that we can go over to mom and Brian's." Selena says getting up from the bed.

"You're no fun. I thought we could just lay in bed today and do a little more of that adult stuff." I smirk at her.

Selena rolls her eyes,"Shut up. I'll be ready in two minutes I just need to wash up. By then I want you out of bed and ready. We have to leave in 15 minutes so hurry up." Selena says and walks into the bathroom.

I reluctantly get out of bed and pick up my jeans from the floor. I find a clean floral pattern printed blue button down shirt in the closet and put it on. Selena came out of the bathroom and I walked into it. I tied my hair in a messy man-bun and freshened up a little.

Selena was applying makeup when I walked out of the bathroom. She smiles at me,"See don't you just look dashing?"

"Thank you love." I smile at her.

....

"So your cousin's name is Priscilla and her husband is Jay. They have a two year old son, who is also your Godchild Aiden and your grandparents are also here. So that's everything right?" I ask Selena once we step out of the car.

She intertwines our fingers together and I automatically smile,"Yeah that's all you need to know." Selena says.

"Aiden is so cute daddy!" Millie comments.

I look down and smile at her,"I'm sure he is sweetie."

Selena knocks on the door and we wait for someone to receive us.

The door was opened by Mandy, she smiles at us,"Hi guys. Come on in everyone is waiting for you guys." She says. She moves to hug Selena then I and then we walk inside.

As soon as we enter the house Millie runs inside to Gracie's room I think. She's already getting along with everyone so well. Selena and I walk behind her mom to the living room where everyone was sitting. As they saw us everyone got up.

"You must be Harry. Pleasure to meet you. I'm Jay." He smiles and extends his hand towards me.

"Pleasure's all mine mate." I smile as I shake his hand.

"Hi, I'm Priscilla but you can call me P. And this Aiden." She says.

"Hello. Nice to meet you. You've got a cute kid." I smile.

"Thank you Harry. You and Millie look exactly alike." She comments.

"I get that alot actually." I smile.

"I'm Harry, nice to meet you Mr and Mrs Cornett." I say as I walk over to meet Selena's grandparents.

"It's great to meet you to Harry. Please just call me Debbie." Her grandmother smiles.

"And call me David. Good to meet you son." Her grandfather extends his hand to shake mine.

"Hello Harry! Good to see you." Brian smiles as he embraces me in a warm hug.