80

A/N: hey guys! hope you all are well! After reading your comments, I understand all of you are very angry after the last chapter. Haha. Sorry! If you like this chapter, don't forget to comment and vote! xxxx

Selena

Three months later

"I can't tonight Nina. I have to attend a wedding, I told you remember?"

Nina nods,"Oh yeah! I forgot about that. Well have fun okay?" Nina smiles at me.

I smile,"I plan to. See you tomorrow?"

"Yeah let's get brunch or something?" Nina suggests.

"Done. I really should going now, I need to pick up the wedding gift on my way home it was coming in today and I need to get ready and stuff."

"Sure. Can't wait to hear how the wedding turns out. Who knows maybe you might meet a cute guy there." Nina says as she move to hug me.

I pull away and smile,"Haha maybe. Okay see you tomorrow. Bye!"

"Bye. Have fun!" Nina says and turns to walk the other way as I step into the elevator.

It's been three months since Harry so casually walked out of my life. I haven't seen him since nor have a I heard from him since then. A day after Harry dumped me I called Liam and asked him if I could get my old job back as I had no intention to face Harry everyday. Liam was kind enough to offer me a higher position than before and was quite happy to hear that I wanted to be back, even though he knew the real reason why I resigned to work under Harry but he was considerate enough not to bring it up at all.

And if anyone's wondering if I'm single, yes I am. Nina has tried to set me up with numerous guys but the spark just isn't there. I've even tried several dating apps like Tinder and Bumble but all the guys I met there were either just classic fuckboys or perverts. It's cool though, I'm busy with work and happy with my friends I don't need a man. Not really in need of a boyfriend right now. I'm good fam.

.....

Tonight I'm going to one of my college friend's wedding, Patricia's. Oh she's actually getting married to Kyle. I remember a few months ago while we were in Canada for the business trip Kyle was talking about his fiancé and showed me a picture of her. What a small world isn't it?

After my overly long shower, I change into my strapless, sliver floor-length lacy gown. I put on some golden hoop earrings and sliver high heels. I tie my hair up in a messy yet classy high bun. Other then that I just quickly apply my makeup as I was already running a little late, I don't want to miss the ceremony. That's the best part about weddings! At least in my opinion.

After I was done with attire, I lockup my apartment and rush downstairs to my car. I have to make a stop on my way to pick up their wedding present.

Shoot. I still have an hour but the venue is quite far away so I have no idea if I will make it in time. Ahhh.

As I step out of my car to pick up the wedding present I got strange looks from everyone nearby. I wonder why? Oh wait-I'm wearing a gown and overly dressed at a mall. I completely forgot about that.

Only if I would have just picked up the gift when I was coming back from work. I could have saved so much time, I could have even asked for them to deliver directly to my apartment.