18

A/N: HELLO. I HOPE YOU GUYS ENJOY THIS CHAPTER AND IF YOU DO, DON'T FORGET TO COMMENT AND VOTE! THANK YOU! xxx

Oh and guys I was listening to Love Me or Leave Me by Little Mix while writing this and I suggest you do too.

Selena

All day at work today, I was lost in my own thoughts. It's been a week since I said yes to Daniel and today is the day I take that back. I can't do this and the longer I hold onto Daniel, the more I hurt him. I need to let him go. I can't really do this anymore.

It's a Friday so I know Daniel is off today, I need to go see him. I still have to two more hours till work ends but I can't sit here like this. I need to see Daniel right now.

I quickly get up from my seat and walk to Harry's office. I knock on his door and before hearing a come in, I walk inside.

Harry looks up at me and furrows his eyes in confusion,"Selena?"

"I'm sorry for barging into your office but there's been a slight emergency. I was wondering if I could be excused from work early?" I ask.

"Is everything alright?" Harry asks concerned.

"Yes. No. Maybe. Can I please me dismissed?" I basically beg.

"Yes sure. Go ahead!" Harry smiles.

"Thank you!" I say and as I was just at the door Harry speaks up once again,"Oh and Selena?"

I turn around and look at him,"Drive safe" he smiles at me. I nod and walk out of the office.

I drive to Daniel's place and take a deep breath. I get out of my car and walk to the elevator and press the button to the sixth floor. I take several deep breaths to calm myself down. I keep telling myself that I'm doing the right thing. At least I think that I am.

I stand outside his door for 10 minutes. Just contemplating whether I should or should not do this. I have two very different voices in my head telling me to do very different things. Why can't my subconscious be straightforward and not plain annoying?

Finally after what like forever, I make up my mind and knock on the door. Within a minute Daniel opened the door in sweatpants and a white shirt. "Sel?" He asks,"What are you doing here? Shouldn't you be at work?"

I smile weakly at him,"Harry let me off early. Can I come in?"

"Ofcourse. Sure" he smiles at me and moves aside to let me in.

He closes the door behind him. "You take a seat, I'll go get you something to drink. Anything specific?"

"Water will be just fine" I smile.Daniel nods and walks into the kitchen while I take a seat on the couch.

He walks back into the living room and hands me a glass of water,"Thanks" I say.

He smiles and takes a seat right next to me.

"So what brings you here right after work?" Daniel asks with a raised eyebrow.

"I need to talk to you about something very important" I say seriously.

"What is it? Are you pregnant?" Daniel asks.

My eyes widen temporarily,"No. No. It's not that. I need to talk about us"