63

A/N: heyy guyss! so sorry for the late update! i hope you all enjoy this chapter! don't forget to comment and vote if you do! also, thank you so much for all the birthday wishes! xxx (:

Selena

Harry has been invited to a Unicef Charity Ball tonight as he's one of the ambassadors for Unicef. I was going obviously, not just as his date but as his assistant. Harry was coming to pick me up in an hour, I was almost done getting ready.

I'm wearing a dark purple v-neck sleeveless gown that falls to my feet. To compliment my dress I put on purple heels which aren't even visible due to the length of my dress and a pair of white diamond chandelier earings with a matching ring. On top of that my hair was pulled back in a fancy low bun and my makeup consisted of a red-ish purplely look. I would say I looked pretty alright.

At exactly 7:00 my doorbell rang. Wow Harry's precisely on time today. I grab my phone from the dressing table and head to the door carefully. This dress is a little hard to walk in as it's tight on the hips but it's alright. Nothing I can't handle.

I open the door to see Harry standing there in an all black suit with his short hair gelled in a quiff and he had a single red rose in his hand.

Harry looks me up and down and then moves forward handing me the rose,"Wow. Simply wow. Man do I feel extremely lucky right now." He leans in and places a kiss on my cheek.

My cheeks start to turn a little crimson as I smile,"Do you think I look alright?" I ask.

"Alright? No. You look drop dead gorgeous. Literally you look so beautiful." Harry says.

I smile,"Aww thank you Harry. You look pretty dashing yourself, as always. I would kiss you but I'm wearing red lipstick and I really don't think red would look good with your look."

Harry chuckles,"Don't worry babe. I can wait a little. Shall we get going?"

I nod and walk with Harry to his car.

....

We were almost at our destination. I was cuddled up to Harry, with my head carefully on his chest so I don't ruin my hair. We were sitting there in confortable silence enjoying the music.

All the sudden Harry lowly chuckles. I move away from him and give him a look,"What?" I ask.

"Oh nothing." Harry smiles.

"Come on tell me. I'm curious." I insist.

"I just thought about the last time we went to a charity event together, you had started working for me just over a month and I remember when I came to pick you up you looked so beautiful and hold you but I had to remain cool and I really couldn't say much as you had a boyfriend and I was simply your boss. It's funny how the tables have turned." Harry smiles.

"It is. But they've turned in a good way." I smile.

"Yes. Yes they most definitely have." Harry leans in and places a kiss on my cheek.

.....

"Will Liam and all be here too?" I ask Harry once we step into the building hand in hand.

"I don't know. I'm sure they were invited but I don't know if they'd show up." Harry says looking ahead.

"Do you see anyone you know?" I ask.

"I do. But I'm not really in the mood to discuss my company's financial statements." Harry jokes.