49

A/N: HEYY EVERYBODY! WE DON'T HAVE TO LIVE THIS WAYY. (SORRY WITH OBSESSED 5SSOS) SO DO YOU GUYS THINK SHE'S PREGNANT? IF YOU LIKE THIS CHAPTER DON'T FORGET TO COMMENT AND VOTE! ALSO, THANK YOU SO SO MUCH FOR 24K READS AND 1.8 K VOTES, WHAT? YOU GUYS ARE AMAZING <3  xxx

Selena

To say I was shocked when the third pregnancy test I took came positive, is a huge understatement. I'm not ready to be a mother, I'm not even married yet. I can't do this. Oh please God help me. I can't be pregnant, I don't think I can do this. Should I tell Harry? He's going to freak out who knows he might leave me? Am I even sure I'm pregnant? I took three pregnancy tests and I'm really late, I'm never ever late. How is this even possible? We were always so careful.

Today was Wednesday and I'm planning to tell Harry that I'm pregnant. I honestly don't know how'll he take it. He can't be happy, he already has a kid, I don't think he wanted another one especially not with me. We haven't even been together for a year yet! I'm so fucking screwed.

Harry still isn't here yet and the coffee machine on our floor is still broken. Great. I walk to the central coffee room downstairs and wait in line for a good 25 minutes.

"Hey Selena. It's been awhile since I've seen you!" Nessa smiles at me.

"Yeah it has been. How are you?" I ask.

"Oh I'm alright. How about you?"

Miserable. Terrified. Confused. Pregnant,"Oh I'm fine." I say.

"So the usual for you and Mr Styles?" She asks.

"Yup. Thank you." I smile.

"I'm not one to believe rumors but I've heard you and Mr Styles are together. Is that true?" She asks.

"Yeah, it is. We're together." I say. Great now she's probably judging me like everyone else in this building for dating the "boss".

Nessa flashes me a smile,"Aww that's nice. You two make a cute couple. I'm happy for you."

She genuinely seems like she's happy and she cares. I smile,"Thanks Nessa. That means alot considering the fact that half of these people here are judging me and making rumors about me." Some of them are actually really cruel with their words but I haven't told Harry that, the last thing I need is people losing jobs because of me.

"Don't let them get to you. They're just jealous and pathetic people who have nothing better to do with their lives." She smiles at me handing me the coffees.

"Thank you. For the coffee and the prep talk." I smile.

"Oh no problem."

"Have a good day!" I say.

"You too Selena!" She smiles at me as I walk off to the elevator.

When I reach my floor I see that Harry is now in his office. I take a deep breath and knock on his door. I walk inside and place the coffee on his desk.

Harry smiles at me,"Thank you love. You look as gorgeous as usual."

"Thanks" I smile.

"So we up for lunch today?" He asks.

"Actually I have lunch plans with Nina." I blurt out. What? Selena you're supposed to tell him you're pregnant not further ignore him like you've been doing for days.

"Oh. Well tomorrow then?" He smiles at me hopefully.

"Sure. I should really get back to work now. Have a lot of things to do." I nervously chuckle.