Epilogue

A/N: wow. Last chapter. this book was way longer then I originally hoped it was going to be, hopefully it didn't bore ya'll. Thank you all for sticking by me with this book,I never thought I would ever be able to reach 100K+ reads on anything but wow. Thank you all so much for sticking by this book! hopefully you'll love this chapter! xxxx

12 years later

Selena

I felt a pair of arms tighten around my waist and a few kisses were being planted on my neck. I smile as my eyes slowly start to open.

I turn the other way to be faced with a smiling Harry,"Morning beautiful."

"Good Morning handsome." I smile at him. I was still semi asleep.

"How'd you sleep?" Harry asks.

"The usual. Good." I smile.

"I'm going to go get started with breakfast okay?"

"Okay." I smile yet again.

"It's still early, rest for a while before the little rascals' wake up." Harry says as he places a kiss on top of my forehead.

"I will. Thanks babe." I smile.

"Anything for you." Harry flashes me one of his billion dollar smiles and walks to the bathroom.

I really am the luckiest girl in the world. I turn the other side to see a few pictures on our bedside table. One was of Harry, Millie and I on our wedding day. Millie was just a little girl then and in a few months she'll be heading out to college. Yeah college. She's grown up so fast. It's so strange how quickly time has past by.

The previous years Harry and I have been blessed with two more kids. Our son Lorenzo is 10 years old and our daughter Liza is turning 6 next month. They're both brats but we love them unconditionally.

Styles' Establishment had been going great, Harry doesn't work 9-5 anymore he just works from home and goes in whenever he feels like. He's a "VIP" as he likes to refer to himself.

A little while after Harry and I tied the knot, I fulfilled a dream of mine which I never thought I could. Even thought Business was fun and I liked working in management and my experience with Styles' Establishment was amazing I'm not going to shade my husband's company but it was never what I wanted to do forever. I opened up my own Café. It's called Coffee Time. I love working there, spending nights at times searching for new recipes for baked goods and let's just say Harry and the kids have never complained since I started my own Café as they get treats on a regular basis.

.....

"Mommy! You're up!" Liza jumps up and down as she sees me coming down the stairs.

"Hi baby. You're up early." I smile as I place a kiss on her forehead.

Liza just nods as she chews on her pancakes.

"Coffee." Harry says handing me a cup.

"Thank you babe." I smile at him.

"I'm getting so much older day by day. Just look at the white hair in my head." Harry says pointing to his head.

"Hey stop. The white hair is sexy. I'm getting older to." I smile at him.