48

A/N: HEYY GUYSSS. I HOPE YOU ENJOY THIS CHAPTER AND IF YOU DO, DON'T FORGET TO COMMENT AND VOTE! LOVE YOU xxx

Harry

I step into the elevator and press the button to my floor. God am I exhausted today. Last night I was up till 2 am, Louis and Eleanor had a party for the celebration of the opening of Eleanor's gallery. Selena couldn't make it. She was busy. I actually haven't properly spoken to her or see her the entire week. She seems a little distant or maybe it's just me? I mean maybe she genuinely had plans and wasn't avoiding me. It's alright. I didn't want to question her further about it. She probably just needs a little space. I'm fine with giving her that.

Today is Friday and thank God for that. Christmas Break starts from Tuesday. I'm so looking forward for tomorrow, it's been a long and hectic week. I still have tons of work to do today. It's going to be a long day.

I walk in my office to see a cup of coffee on my desk. There was sticky note attached to it:

Heyy. I had a lot of photocopy work and the photocopy machine on this floor is busted. So enjoy your coffee and I'll be having lunch with Nina today. Have a good day. -Selena

5th time this week she's ditched me for lunch. The one thing that really is missing from this note is I love you. It's alright Harry. Everything is fine. I tell myself. I sure hope so.

The entire day I didn't even catch a single glance at Selena. How busy can she possibly be? After all she's my assistant, unless she's doing a second job she really shouldn't be that busy. Luckily God was on my side because I caught Selena in the elevator.

"Hey." I smile at her.

"Hi." She mumbles not looking at me directly.

"We barely spent any time this week. Are you okay?" I ask.

She looks up at me and smiles weakly,"I'm fine."

"And us? We're good right?" I ask.

"Yeah. We're fine." I can't help but feel hurt when she said "fine" but I decide not to question her.

"So. Christmas Holidays start from Tuesday. I was thinking we should head off to Texas the next day?" I ask.

"Hmm well about that. I was thinking it would be alot better if I spend Christmas with my family alone." She says.

"What?" I ask, confusion evident in my voice.

"Well it'll be nice for you and Millie to spend time in England more. Plus I don't even know if you or if Millie will like Texas. I think it's best if we should Christmas apart with our families." Selena says smiling at me weakly. The elevator opens and Selena practically sprints out of it to her car. I stand there frozen wondering what the actual fuck just happened? Did we just break up or something? Something is definitely wrong. I'm sure of it.

....

I've called Selena like a million times since I left work yesterday. Now it's Saturday afternoon and she hasn't returned any of my calls. All I got was a five word text message which read:

Sorry. Out with the girls.

Girls? What girls? As far as I know most of her friends are in LA and Texas. She has very few friends in New York apart from Nina. Anyways. I'm beyond mad at the fact that she's just avoiding me for no reason whatsoever. And did she dump me in the elevator? Well she certainly admitted that she doesn't want to spend Christmas with me. I'm convinced that something is terribly wrong. I'm going to confront her and find out what's wrong.