7

A/N:HEYY! HOW IS EVERYONE? SO MUCH DRAMA IN SO MANY FANDOMS TODAY. WHO'S SIDE ARE YOU GUYS ON? TAYLOR OR KYANE? ANYWAYS, IF YOU LIKE THIS CHAPTER, DON'T FORGET TO COMMENT AND VOTE! xxx

Selena

The phone on my desk rang from the 100th time today. What the bloody hell does he want now? I swear he's just doing shit to annoy me.

Today is Monday, meaning my first day of the second week. My first week working for the devil was alright but today he's getting on my nerves asking me to run errands that don't even make sense and it's not even 11 am yet? I'm literally going to punch him.

I pick up the phone,"Mr Styles office. Selena speaking. How can I help?" I ask even though I know it's him calling.

"Your voice sounds a bit too robotic don't you think love? I don't want to scare off my potential clients. Could you say that one more time with a little cheerfulness?" I can hear the smirk present on his face.

I roll my eyes,"Hello, this is Mr Styles Office. This is Selena speaking. How can I help?" I say with a fake calm voice.

"Good. That's so much better. Now if you could come to my office for a second that'd be great!" Before I could even say anything else, he hung up.

I get up from my chair and fix my dress, and head to his office. I knock on the door and after hearing a come in, I enter.

"What can I do for you Mr Styles?" I ask with a very obvious fake smile.

"You can make me Vanilla Latte and while you're at it photo copy this document eight times will you?" He says handing me a document.

It was a file about climate change from the year 1995 till 2015. What the actual fuck? And the coffee I made him an hour ago is still untouched sitting at his desk.

I take a deep breath,"Mr Styles. Are you testing me?" I ask.

If it's even possible, his smirk grows even wider automatically,"Oh whatever do you mean Selena?"

"Well this document can barely be any useful for you and the coffee I got you an hour ago is untouched." I say with a very expression on my face.

"I'm just making you work as a boss does. You're too used to Liam spoon feeding you" Spoon Feeding? I'm going to slap the shit out of this man.

"I'll get this done right away sir" I didn't even bother faking a smile as I exit his office.

You know when Harry showed me the coffee room on the first day, I was actually pretty happy. I mean no more asking someone to get you coffee but when I found out that you have to make it yourself, oh boy was I disappointed.

I've never made a Vanilla Latte ever, I haven't even had one ever. So I'm happy they're instructions given but I bet this is not going to be good. Which is fine by me, I mean the devil has to drink it right? Not me.

After 30 minutes the coffee was finally done but I still need to make two more copies of the document so I set the coffee aside and get back to the photocopying.

When I was finally done photocopying a useless document eight times and I had made his latte I walk to his office. I knock on his door and walk inside when I hear a come in.

I set the photocopies and the coffees on his desk and give him a forced smile,"I'm done!"

His mouth slightly opens in shock. Then he narrows his eyes for a second as if he's surprised,"Already? It's only been an hour. How did you work the photocopier so fast?"