37

A/N: HEYY GUYSS! HOW ARE YA'LL? I HOPE YOU LIKE THIS CHAPTER AND IF YOU DO, DON'T FORGET TO COMMENT AND VOTE! xxx

5 months later

Selena

I stepped out of the shower and picked out a black button down, maxi-dress which has a little collar and a cleavage bearing neckline. It's cute and a little sexy as well. Not too revealing but revealing enough. I put on a sliver necklace and black heels to compliment the dress.

After drying my hair, I put on some makeup and head for the door. As soon as I reach my car I get a call. I answer and it was Eleanor.

"Hey Sel where are you?" She asked.

"I just left my apartment. I'm in the car. " I say unlocking my car and getting inside.

"Okay. See you soon. You're getting the cake right?" She asks.

"Yup. I gave the order three hours ago so it'll be ready and I'll just pick it up. Did people start showing up yet?" I ask.

"Okay good. Just a few kids are here. Drive safe. Bye!"

"Bye." I say and hang up.

Today is November 5th and it's Millie's 7th birthday. Harry's throwing her a big birthday party with her friends, clowns, a magic show, a jumping castle-basically every kid's dream birthday party. Obviously it's going to be grand-she's a billionaire's daughter's.

The party was supposed to start at 4 and it's already 3:45 as I pull into the driveway of the bakery. Hopefully I'll reach before 4. I carefully place the huge cake in the backseat of my car and cautiously start driving once again.

I reach Harry's house at exactly 4:05, I get help from one of Harry's guards to carry the cake inside. I don't want to ruin it, it's huge and I also had to carry Millie's birthday present as well. We place the cake in the kitchen and I thank the kind man for his help. I see Brenda walk into the kitchen.

"Oh hello Selena! How are you?" She asks.

I reach out to hug her, I pull away and smile,"I'm good. How are you? Don't tell me you're working today as well?" I joke.

Brenda chuckles,"Harry isn't that cruel." She says.

"True. True. I'd talk to you later? I need to look for a special little girl!" I say.

Brenda smiles,"Sure. The party has started everyone's in the backyard."

"Okay thank you." I smile and walk out of the kitchen.

God why does Harry own such an enormous house? It's like a mile walk to the gate. Ugh. I reach the party and as soon as I was about to come in everyone's view, I was pulled back by someone wrapping their arms around my waist. I almost let out a scream until I saw who my captor was.

I see Harry smirking at me as he holds me tightly in place, I hit his chest a few times and narrow my eyes at him,"You scared the shit out of me!"

Harry chuckles,"Come on Selena. Who do you think it was huh? A 7 year old?"

"Shut up. You're so annoying." I say.

"Whatever you say." Harry smiles.

"Can we get back to the party now? I want to give Millie her gift!"