78

A/N: hello guysss! I hope all of you are doing good and I hope you enjoy this chapter. Don't forget to comment and vote. xxxx

Selena

Today I ended up waking an hour before my alarm clock went off which is honestly super weird as I slept insanely late last night. I tried falling back asleep by tossing and turning but it just wasn't happening so I just decide to get up early and start on with my day.

After my shower I put on a navy blue sleeveless button down shirt with a black knee length skirt. I complement my outfit with a pair of black high heels. I'm actually ready quite early today meaning I can comfortably enjoy my breakfast. I miss the days when I could just skip breakfast but dang my medication. Sigh.

As I was finishing up with my breakfast the doorbell rang. I clocked at my phone and it was almost 8:30. Who could be here so early to see me? This is strange. I have to leave for work soon. I head to the door and I'm startled to see Harry standing there.

"Hey." Harry smiles.

"Umm Hi? What are you doing here Harry?" I ask.

"Really Selena?" Harry chuckles and I simply raise an eyebrow at him confused about what he's saying,"You told me your car is at the mechanic and I'm offered to be you driver for today remember?"

Oh shit. No wonder he's here. I completely forgot about that. I nervously chuckle,"Oh sorry. It completely slipped my mind. Give me five minutes and then we can leave. Come on in." I say.

Harry walks inside as I start to clean up my breakfast.

"I got you coffee." Harry smiles.

"Oh how the tables have turned." I joke causing Harry to chuckle.

.....

Today has been such a slow day for some reason. I feel like I've been working the entire day when in reality I've just been working a few hours. It's not even 12 yet. Why is time passing by so slowly? Ugh.

I should head out for lunch or something. I should tell Harry first though. I call him twice but he doesn't answer so I just pick up my bag and head to his office to let him know I'll be leaving.

I knock on his door and enter before receiving permission and what I saw in front of me made my heart break into pieces. Harry was on his seat with a woman on his desk, in quite vulgar clothing may I add. She was practically on his lap and the two of them were giggling and all touchy feely. Harry finally notices me and his smile falls.

"I'm s-sorry. E-excuse me." I quickly mutter and I ran out of his office. My eyes were already flooded. Within a few seconds I knew my makeup was going to flowing down my cheeks.

"Selena! Selena!" I hear Harry screaming behind me but I don't bother turning around as I rush to the bathroom.

Harry catches onto me and grabs my arm, turning me to face him. "Selena. It's not what it looks like..." Harry stares at me apologetically.

I chuckle bitterly,"You couldn't have used a more original line? Anyways we're on a break remember? We can see other people remember. Don't worry about it." I say with a fake smile plastered upon my face.

"Selena..." Harry starts.

"Just don't." I snap at him angrily as I pull away from him and walk towards the bathroom.