44

A/N: HEY GUYS. FIRST DAY OF SCHOOL TOMORROW, FML -.-ALSO I DID SOME RESEARCH AFTER I FINISHED THIS CHAPTER AND FOUND OUT THAT THE BRITISH DON'T EXACTLY CELEBRATE THANKSGIVING? CAN WE JUST PRETEND LIKE THEY DO FOR THE SAKE OF THE STORY? THANKS xxx

I would like to thank @CelticLove for making me two amazing book covers. I'm in love. Thank you! You guys should check out her cover shop if you want to request covers for yourselves (:

Selena

"Aww he was so cute." I say looking at the picture of Harry that Anne was showing me.

"Isn't he? Look at this one of him and Gemma." Anne says.

"He was so adorable. He looks like a boy version of Millie." I say.

"I know. That's what everyone says." Anne smiles at me.

"You two were such cute kids Gemma." I say to her.

Gemma smiles,"Weren't we? I guess we just had amazing genes."

I look at Anne,"I agree with you."

"Stop the flattering you two." Anne says while chuckling.

"Selena look at this picture of Haz on his first day of school. He wouldn't stop crying." Gemma says.

I take the picture from Gemma and smile to myself,"He is so cute. I can't even."

Gemma and Anne giggle behind me,"Obviously you would say that. He's your boyfriend." Gemma states.

"Well yeah. He is now. He wasn't when he was 4." I say.

"Selena here is your dear boyfriend taking his first bath." Anne says and hands me a picture of Harry.

I instantly smile. At that very moment Harry came down the stairs with Millie in his arms. He looked at all the baby pictures in front of us and gave me a "what is happening" look.

"Hey guys. What's happening here?" Harry asks as puts Millie down. Millie runs and takes a seat between Gemma and I. Harry walks over to the couch and takes a seat beside me and almost immediately wraps his hand around my waist. I've become so used to that and I've grown to love the gesture, it's a gesture of protectiveness and love. I smile inwardly thinking about it.

"Well I was just showing Selena some adorable pictures of my baby son." Anne says.

"Oh Mum. Not the first day of school ones or the shower ones." Harry whines and hides his head in my shoulder. All four of us chuckle at his reaction.

"Aww you two look so adorable. I need to take a picture of you." Anne says and stands up immediately.

Harry looks up at his mom,"Mum I don't think Selena would like they."

"Are you kidding? I wouldn't mind." I smile at Anne.

"Okay good. Let me get my Polaroid from upstairs." Anne says and rushes up the stairs.

"You know it's fine to say no sometimes." Harry whispers in my ear.

"I don't mind." I smile at him.

"Selena look! Daddy was my age here!" Millie says tugging at my arm.

"Aww. Your daddy was so cute right Millie?" I ask.

"Yes. Just like me right?" Mille looks at me hopeful eyes.

"Yes sweetie. You're even cuter then your daddy." I say and she smiles at me showing off her dimples.